A big fan of Burger King’s awesome Teh Tarik Pie?
Unable to survive without their sumptuous truffle mayo fries?
Chronically thirsty for that ‘gao gao’ malty float?
Well, rejoice; for Burger King has brought them all…
Another cheating scandal has emerged, and this time, it involves Show Luo and a young actress. Click on the image to read more!
Burger King’s Star Buys have been a highlight for many years running, so you could only imagine my delight when Burger King announced not just the newest season of its appetising Star Buys…
But three brand-new treats atop a variety of delicious favourites!
Starting from 9 April 2019, customers will be treated to a list of tempting treats that include the following enticing new treats:
Belgian Chocolate Sundae
Cool and creamy, the Belgian Chocolate Sundae is swirled to perfection and will surely satisfy all your chocolatey desires.
Malty Float “Gao”
Perfect for enjoyment on a warm sunny day (especially Singapore’s swelteringly hot weather), the Malty Float “Gao” is an innovative take on the classic float. Served with a generous scoop of chocolate soft serve floating atop a rich and malty cool drink, the Malty Float “Gao” is the perfect complement to any meal.
Truffle Mayo Fries
Honestly speaking, these are probably the most dope fries I’ve seen in a while. Crispy in texture and golden-brown in colour, these thick-cut fries are served with a creamy dollop of truffle mayo (crafted with mayonnaise, white truffle-flavoured olive oil and black truffle pâté) for gratifying premium goodness.
And of course, as mentioned above, one absolutely can’t go wrong with the…
Teh Tarik Pie
Packed with a generous amount of creamy and rich teh tarik filling characterised with the familiar taste of the beloved local tea beverage, it’s no wonder Burger King themselves have said:
“One will be forgiven when one reaches out for a second helping”.
And then, of course, there’re the other attractive star buys:
- Taro Pie
- BK Fried Chicken
- BK Nuggets
- Cheesy Fries
Which will all retail at the following prices:
- (New) Belgian Chocolate Sundae – SGD$2.50
- (New) Malty Float “Gao” – SGD$3.20 (medium)
- (New) Truffle Mayo Fries – SGD$2.90 (regular)
- (Back by popular demand) Teh Tarik Pie – SGD$1.20
- Taro Pie – SGD$1.00
- BK Fried Chicken – SGD$2.90 (offering of chicken parts is subject to availability)
- BK 9-Piece Nuggets – SGD$3.00
- Cheesy Fries – SGD$2.50 (regular)
- Hamburger – SGD$2.50
And so… what’re you waiting for?
If you’ve been voraciously awaiting the Teh Tarik pie’s return like my colleague here…
“I’m so going to buy 1,000,000 of these underrated delicacies and eat them over the next 69 years,” said Boon Hun. “That’ll teach you to take them away again, Burger King.”
Or if you’ve been craving for Burger King’s new additions like my boss here…
“Finally… NEW IDEAS FOR #FASTFOODFRIDAY **** YEAH.”
Then trust me;
This is one trip to Burger King you’ve gotta make.
For more information on BURGER KING and its current promotions, please visit www.burgerking.com.sg.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- After DM Leaks, Carrie Wong ‘Lost’ a Role That Was Planned for Rebecca Lim
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King Kopi Pie & Chilli Cheese Bites Review: Best Pie Ever, Worst Bite Ever
- Lawyer Who Ran Away with $33m Had Planned His Escape Like a Movie Criminal
- Huawei to Give 100% Refund if Facebook & Google Apps Stop Working, But Only in The Philippines
- ‘New Version’ of Avengers: Endgame is Coming Back to Theatres With Additional Scenes Next Week
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!