When thinking about hot springs, many think of Taiwan and Japan.
But if you want to compare the numbers, Japan is unbeatable.
Japan’s Kanagawa Prefecture is known for its the large number of hot springs.
In less than 100km sq, there’s 470 hot springs to choose from!
To stand out from the rest of its competitors, Yunessun spa resort offers up to eight different pools to choose from, including coffee, wine and sake.
The coffee pool uses freshly-grounded coffee beans.
French wine are also poured into the wine pool for tourists to drink.
During this winter season, the resort introduced the chocolate pool.
Chocolate lovers will love this pool to the max.
You get to literally bathe in chocolate and eat it at the same time!
There will be chefs on standby, helping to drizzle some chocolate sauce onto your body at your request.
Unlike other hot spring places, this resort does not provide accommodation.
Targeting one-day trips, they charge tourists a cheaper price as compared to others that include accommodation fees.
What a steal! Cheaper prices with eight pools to choose from!
This has helped them to attract 480,000 tourists annually.
According to a spokesperson, their success can also be attributed to the fact that their pools are not split between males and females.
Thus, family and friends can enjoy the fun together!
I mean, just imagine smearing chocolate all over your annoying brother.
Here’s a video done by EBC if you want a better idea on what the resort offers:
熱巧克力也能當溫泉泡？ 「溫泉樂園」大玩創意商機#捲毛編：邊泡邊喝好幸福XD影片來源：CCTV#溫泉 #熱巧克力 #樂園
Posted by 東森財經 on Wednesday, 21 February 2018
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake