Last Updated on 2017-05-21 , 1:15 pm
Take a close look at this picture above. Do you see anything wrong in the picture?
This picture shows a group of six women sitting side by side on a sofa in a bar. On closer inspection, you will realise that there are 6 women but there are only 5 pairs of legs. The third woman from the left is missing her legs!
This has left many people on the Internet baffled, wondering where her legs are. People are squabbling over the correct answer and the most plausible answer came from a user on Reddit named “Canadian_Ireland” who wrote “The second girl’s legs are behind the first girl’s legs. I think.”
This suggests that the third girl is sitting in angle such that it looks like her legs belong to the second girl from the left while the legs of the second girl are hidden behind the girl on the far left.
There is also another explanation that the girl with her legs missing actually has her legs hidden behind the girl on the far left. Based on this reasoning, the woman on the far left is sat further forward on the couch than the rest of her friends and then we take the ripped knee as part of the second from left woman’s right leg. It is then feasible that the rest of her is hidden, even though it is unclear why there is so much contortion in the picture.
Since being shared online by Reddit user jr0d7771, it has garnered hundreds of comments from users, Asiantown reports. This optical illusion has left many people both baffled and amazed.
What do you think happened in the picture?
Or maybe…there’re actually just five women there? #incredibletales
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Featured image: www.mirror.co.uk
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024