Hello Kitty fans, you will be stoked to know of this news because it will be the ultimate product for all Hello Kitty fans!
CASIO has just announced news that they are going to launch the latest Limited Edition Hello Kitty x Baby G watch for the ladies from 10th December 2017.
The release of the latest watch draws away from the usual cutesy styles that Hello Kitty portrays, and injects street-style embellishments into the watch so that it is more suitable for every day wear – though still keeping the red ribbon detail in the face of the timepiece.
Some functions of this watch includes a water resistance of up to 100 metres, stopwatch, countdown timer, alarm system, full auto calendar, as well as LED lights.
Plus, the watch also has a special Hello Kitty face clock-face engraved on its back, and special packaging with an originally designed Hello Kitty image!
Customers can make a reservation to purchase the the limited edition timepiece via the G-Factory mobile app. The reservation will commence on 7 December 2016 (Wednesday), 10am onwards, while stocks last. Limited to 1 reservation per G-Factory Mobile App member.
The watch will also be available for $249 at the G-Factory VivoCity and Bugis pop-up store from 10 December 2016 onwards.
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
Did you come across this article on Facebook? If so, then you should really join our Telegram channel here (https://t.me/goodyfeedsg) because Facebook algorithm is showing you just the depressing side of Singapore. You won't want that, right?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- 24YO Who Starved Herself Trying To Save Money For Brother’s Medical Treatment Dies
- Creative Debt Collector Who Dressed Up In Funeral Garb & Disturbed Employees Jailed
- Video Reveals Serious Collision Between an SBS Bus & Lorry That Broke Lorry Into 2 Pieces; Lorry Driver is a P-Plate Driver Without a P-Plate
- NEA: Singaporeans More Vulnerable To ‘New’ Version Of Dengue That Appeared in 2020
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income