Now you see me, now you don’t.
That is exactly what happened to some incriminating CCTV footage that showed a scuffle between a BMW driver and a security guard.
Driver Aggressive Towards Elderly Man
In the video, a man could be seen getting out of his BMW and then shoving and making threatening gestures at an elderly man, whom many believe is a security guard.
The video appears to be of CCTV footage showing the carpark exit of an unidentified building with the date stamp 21 May at around 9.59am.
And because it’s CCTV, no audio was recorded, which perhaps, further adds to the ambiguity of the situation.
Video Taken Down From TikTok
The 16-second clip was first posted on TikTok by user badnewsishere, who accused the BMW driver of assaulting the security guard and wanted to find the whereabouts of the driver “to put an end to this”.
A look at the account now shows that no videos have been posted.
However, true to the fact that nothing on the Internet can ever get deleted, the video was taken up by Singapore Incidents and posted on their Instagram page.
The video was also shared on the social media page of Beh Chia Lor – Singapore Road with the description “driver terrorizing a security guard”.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Mixed Online Responses
The video has since gained traction online, with more than 2,100 views.
Some commenters called the BMW driver a bully, saying he should be reported.
On the other hand, others cautioned against rushing to judgement as it’s not clear from the video what led to the altercation.
Some netizens also mentioned that they have encountered security guards with rude behaviour, which could well be what happened in the footage.
“Don’t blindly support security guards cuz you don’t know what was behind the scene!” said one netizen.
Yet, the question still remains as to why the original video was taken down.
- Japan’s Plan to Allow Tourists Has Changed: It Now Allows Tour Groups from 36 Countries from 10 June
- Everything About the Extension of Woodlands Checkpoint Which Involves Taking Over of 9 HDB Blocks
- M’sia’s Lower Fish Stock Leads to Increase in Fish Prices
- Anytime Fitness Tanjong Pagar Apologises After Making a Clear Racial Slur on IG
Featured Image: Instagram (singapore_incidents)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia