Now you see me, now you don’t.
That is exactly what happened to some incriminating CCTV footage that showed a scuffle between a BMW driver and a security guard.
Driver Aggressive Towards Elderly Man
In the video, a man could be seen getting out of his BMW and then shoving and making threatening gestures at an elderly man, whom many believe is a security guard.
The video appears to be of CCTV footage showing the carpark exit of an unidentified building with the date stamp 21 May at around 9.59am.
And because it’s CCTV, no audio was recorded, which perhaps, further adds to the ambiguity of the situation.
Video Taken Down From TikTok
The 16-second clip was first posted on TikTok by user badnewsishere, who accused the BMW driver of assaulting the security guard and wanted to find the whereabouts of the driver “to put an end to this”.
A look at the account now shows that no videos have been posted.
Why Bird Paradise Suddenly Became Singapore’s Yishun:
However, true to the fact that nothing on the Internet can ever get deleted, the video was taken up by Singapore Incidents and posted on their Instagram page.
The video was also shared on the social media page of Beh Chia Lor – Singapore Road with the description “driver terrorizing a security guard”.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Mixed Online Responses
The video has since gained traction online, with more than 2,100 views.
Some commenters called the BMW driver a bully, saying he should be reported.
On the other hand, others cautioned against rushing to judgement as it’s not clear from the video what led to the altercation.
Some netizens also mentioned that they have encountered security guards with rude behaviour, which could well be what happened in the footage.
“Don’t blindly support security guards cuz you don’t know what was behind the scene!” said one netizen.
Yet, the question still remains as to why the original video was taken down.
- Japan’s Plan to Allow Tourists Has Changed: It Now Allows Tour Groups from 36 Countries from 10 June
- Everything About the Extension of Woodlands Checkpoint Which Involves Taking Over of 9 HDB Blocks
- M’sia’s Lower Fish Stock Leads to Increase in Fish Prices
- Anytime Fitness Tanjong Pagar Apologises After Making a Clear Racial Slur on IG
Featured Image: Instagram (singapore_incidents)
- Confirmed: Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam Running for President
- S’pore Food Blogger Alleges Fake Mao Shan Wang Durians Being Sold at Markets; Offers Tips on How to Spot Fakes
- Grab Driver Caught Picking Up Passengers Like a Taxi & Claimed She Was “Helping” Them
- There Might be Water Coolers in Orchard Road Soon But It Might Not Be Free
- M’sian Girl Who Went Missing in Myanmar Suddenly Posted Video Saying She’s “Very Safe”