In Hall 10 of WE Cinemas in Clementi 321 mall, during a midday showing of the movie, Logan, a piece of the ceiling board fell off onto an empty row at the front of the hall. The incident happened around 1pm, near the end of the film, and surprised the audience.
Luckily, as it was an 11am showing on 3rd March, a Friday, which meant basically no one was around to get hurt. In fact, there were fewer than 10 people within the entire hall. And no one really likes to sit at the front row anyway.
According to one of the viewers, he had heard a loud sound near the end of the film, and everybody thought it was part of the special effects of the movie itself.
Now, Logan, or Wolverine, as he’s more commonly known as, can be quite violent, and has probably tore through some walls in his cinematic history. And it’ll actually be pretty awesome if the movie suddenly had some sort of 4D segment with “Logan” actually tearing through some stuff.
Unfortunately, this was entirely an accident, as the viewers quickly realised after seeing debris fall onto the front row. Which must have been quite a shock, as cinema hall ceilings are pretty high.
Mr Alvin Pang, the aforementioned viewer, even said that somebody could have been fatally injured, should anyone have been sitting where the debris fell. Scary.
On an unrelated note, several other incidents of ceiling bits falling off and injuring people have happened in the past year, like in a Marine Terrace flat last month, or November last year in a lift at Pasir Ris Drive 4.
Don’t worry too much, though. It’s probably a special effect.
Featured Image: darkhorizons.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- This is S’pores Wolverine & His Hair is Real
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Movie Tickets For POSB PAssion Cards at Cathay Cineplex (10 Mar 2017)
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Baby Drinks 1.5 Litres Of Coffee Every Day As Parents Can‘t Afford Milk
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King’s Bulgogi Chicken Review: More like Bugouji (不够鸡)
- Woman Suffered Terrible Rash On Body After Three Months of Working Late
- 25YO Man Avoids Peeing After Night of Heavy Drinking; Wakes Up With Ruptured Bladder
- M’sian Who Drank at Least 2 Soft Drinks Every Day Almost Loses Arm
- The Number of Times A Person Has To Poop A Day Based On Statistics