Nestle has some of the most evergreen household products of all times. Some great examples would be Maggi mee and Milo. Growing up, Maggi mee and Milo were two staples that everyone was fond of.
When we needed a quick meal, Maggi was always there for us while Milo was simply comforting to have for any time of the day. Now imagine curry Maggi mee and Milo combined together into one dish.
Yes, you’re reading it correctly, we’re talking about Curry Milo Maggi mee! Say what? The whole thing started when someone posted their Curry Milo Maggi mee creation online and the Internet went wild.
The steps to prepare this dish are extremely simple. All you have to do is to cook your curry Maggi noodles as per normal and add in the soup seasoning and instant noodles when the water boils. Finally, add in one to two tablespoons of Milo powder as the last step so that all the tastes and flavours will come together as one.
Other than imparting a hint of sweetness to the soup, the Milo powder also acts as a thickening agent. This means that you’ll end up with a thicker, sweeter and more creamy curry soup. The resulting colour of the soup will also be dark brown. If you didn’t know better, you would have thought it was hot chocolate.
Don’t be turned off by its appearance, though; taste wise, it’s not as cringeworthy as the combination sounds. Those who have tried it say that it tastes surprisingly nice with the sweetness of the Milo complementing the savoury taste of the soup.
All in all, it seems that there is nothing that Milo can’t make its way into. What say you? Would you be giving the Curry Milo Maggi mee a try?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill