Last Updated on 2017-06-21 , 6:55 pm
Yesterday (19 June 2017) night, Facebook user Prince De Elle Lam posted a video of a cyclist cutting into his lane, almost deliberately, despite the driver’s honks.
A few seconds later, the cyclist hit a kerb and flipped over—all by himself.
Here’s the video that has, in less than 15 hours, garnered over 600 Shares and 27K views.
Now, let’s admit that the cyclist has done something really wrong: he’s putting himself, and every road user, at risk. And for him to DGAF about the honks shows how much he DGAF about the rules.
It’s normal to get angry, and to think of the word “karma” immediately.
But after the fall, and despite the anger boiling in the driver…isn’t there a part of him who thinks that the cyclist, in spite of how rotten his attitude is, needs help?
Just like what this person has suggested?
But what’s even but sad is that so far, there’s been only three comments about this, when there’re tens of comments.
Maybe we’ve all become so angry, we forget to be gracious.
Or maybe I’m just trying to be righteous online…but based on self-interest, can one really go to sleep knowing that the boy could be severely injured without your help? #justsaying
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that’re only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
- 6 Facts About S’pore NRIC Number That You Probably Didn’t Know of
Featured Image: Facebook (Prince De Elle Lam)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death