If you’re like me who has no preference between Manhattan FISH MARKET and Fish & Co, then you’ll most likely to visit Manhattan FISH MARKET now.
From Monday to Friday, between 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m., all Ala Carte main courses in Manhattan FISH MARKET will be going for 1-for-1.
Here’s the best part about this deal: there’s no other condition (except that it’s not valid if the weekday is a public holiday or eve of public holiday).
In other words, go for a late lunch or late dinner and your $20 meal will become $10.
So far, they’ve not indicated when this promotion will end; for all we know, it could last forever, since these are the super off-peak hours.
This promotion is for all outlets except the one in Changi Airport.
Here’re the words that come with the promotional image:
Tag along with your food kaki and enjoy 1 for 1 with any Ala Carte Main Course from 2.30pm – 4.30pm and 8.30pm – 9.45pm, Mon – Fri (except eve and PH)!
Valid for dine-in at all restaurants except Changi Airport T1. Other T&Cs apply.
You can check out the latest updates in their Facebook Page.
Now you know where to go for dinner tonight. Come on back tomorrow for more deals!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About