Tip for the future boyfriend, if you make me angry, the fastest way to pacify me is to show me cute animals.
Here, let me show you one of my favourite pup gifs of all time.
Yes! It’s a dog, carrying a dog in a bag! How cute!
Okay, let me get to the point of the article now. I just wanted to show the world the cute gif (and drop that hot tip).
Dog Carrying Owner’s Handbag Goes Viral.
A facebook video of a black rottweiler holding its owner’s handbag in its mouth went viral recently. The footage was captured in Bukit Bintang, the shopping and entertainment district of Kuala Lumpur.
See for yourself.
The video clip begins with the unleashed dog walking down the stairs while holding a beige handbag by its handles with its mouth.
It follows a woman, presumably its owner, from a distance.
Look at the cute little puppy just trailing after the lady.
Since its upload on Tuesday, the video has gone viral with close to 100k views.
Cute or not?
First off, doggos are just adorable in general.
Here is another rottweiler with something in its mouth. What a good pup.
However, the viral video, as cute as the dog is, didn’t only receive compliments. There were many criticisms as well.
There were many praising the dog’s loyalty and obedience, and some others commented that no thief would snatch a handbag from a pup.
On the flipside, there were many who were concerned that the dog was without a leash. The lady was also walking quite far ahead of the dog. It almost looked like erm…
While an unleashed dog may not be an indicator of neglect, and it may just be that the dog is a very independent and good pup, though the lady’s lack of attention does seem weird.
Comments included criticism towards the owner from allowing the dog to carry her handbag when she could do it herself.
Netizens also agreed that the owner was risking the dog’s life.
Of course, there might be reasons that lead to the video that we saw. It is impossible to get the full story from a 24-second clip.
We may draw our own conclusions and have our own learning points, but we should also bear in mind that there is usually more than meets the eye.
Meanwhile, have another pup gif.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s Why You’re Seeing More of These Pillars in Front of Escalators in Singapore
- 4-Room HDB Flat Has Just Been Resold for $1.41 Million, Setting New PSF Record
- Buangkok Hawker Centre to Open on 30 Nov With All Stalls Having an Affordable Option
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast
- Rat Infestation Found in Ceiling Areas After Authorities Investigated Viral Video of Rat Twitching in Food Tray at Tangs Market
- Here’s Why LTA Made a U-Turn on Decision to Discontinue Bus Service 167
- Everything About the Chinese Beggars Saga, Who Are Reportedly Not Victims of Human Trafficking
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day