Now you won’t have to worry about being late for work, school or any errands for you’ll be able to enjoy Grab rides for just $2! Yes, $2!
Introducing their GrabHitch scheme, it works by matching drivers and passengers who are going in the same direction at the same time. Drivers can choose to share their drives with passengers and fret not, you’ll still be able to get a ride within 5 minutes if you book at least 30 minutes in advance.
The $2 promotion will be available on all Fridays, starting from 12 September to 2 September. Talk about a great way of celebrating TGIF, am I right?
Here’s how to get your $2 ride:
- Download the Grab application from your App Store or Google Play.
- Activate GrabPay if you have not done so before.
- Click on the GrabHitch button.
- Type in your pick up and drop off points.
- Choose the time for your pick up.
- Key in the promotion code HITCHFRIENDS
- Book the ride and wait for a driver to accept
- Get picked up, hop into the front seat with your friendly driver and do let the driver know in advance via Notes if you have a additional passengers, pets or baggage.
Though the $2 promotion is limited to 2 rides per person every Friday, there are no time limit and will be valid for the entire day. Payments are only accepted via GrabPay through credit/debit card.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Kenneth Ma Defended His ‘Girlfriend’ Who Was Involved in Andy Hui’s Scandal
- Man’s Fingers Got Sliced Off by Kite String When Flying Kite During Extreme Windy Conditions
- Kenny Rogers Roasters Will Not Be Leaving S’pore Because of an Unexpected Rescue By 老火汤
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee