Last Updated on 2016-05-19 , 1:34 pm
We won’t say that Burger King has got the best burgers (well, we sort of think their service is extremely slow, compared to other fast-food restaurants), but we just can’t resist this.
For $1, you can get a Chick’N Crisp burger. In addition, for $2.00, you can get a cheese fries, and for $0.95, you can get a float.
The only catch is that it’s limited to two per customer, and while stock lasts.
If you’ve more questions, you can ask in their Facebook Page, as they’ve been very responsive.
Worker’s Party just agree with PAP on something, but there’s another reason why they did that. Watch this to the end and you’ll understand:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant