Reminiscence your school days by making a visit back to the Science Centre this National Day as they are celebrating the country’s 51st birthday by offering free admission to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents on 9 August. Usually only free admissions on off-peak days, now you’ll get to enter on a public holiday!
If you can’t make it on 9 August because you’re being one with Singapore at the National Stadium, fret not as they have an exclusive ongoing promotion for Singaporeans and PRs to enter for free on off-peak days as well.
The entire Science Centre is free for you to explore except 3 temporary exhibitions that are ongoing now. You may still enter these areas but fees may apply.
1. Human Body Experience – where you’ll be taken through a journey to check out the insides of the human body with learning experiences of the organs and muscles.
2. Island Adventurer – learn about the fascinating background of evolution in South East Asia.
3. Visual SG – check out many artworks, interactive displays and exhibitions of beautiful patterns through science and data visuals.
Science Centre Singapore
Address: 15 Science Centre Road
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- NAS Daily To Start Hiring 5 People in S’pore For His Team in Apr 2019
- Man Fired for Poor Attitude & Went on to Hack Boss to Death with Chopper
- Famous S’pore Wanton Noodle Stall Refuses To Sell Secret Recipe Despite S$2 Million Offer
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee