Reminiscence your school days by making a visit back to the Science Centre this National Day as they are celebrating the country’s 51st birthday by offering free admission to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents on 9 August. Usually only free admissions on off-peak days, now you’ll get to enter on a public holiday!
If you can’t make it on 9 August because you’re being one with Singapore at the National Stadium, fret not as they have an exclusive ongoing promotion for Singaporeans and PRs to enter for free on off-peak days as well.
The entire Science Centre is free for you to explore except 3 temporary exhibitions that are ongoing now. You may still enter these areas but fees may apply.
1. Human Body Experience – where you’ll be taken through a journey to check out the insides of the human body with learning experiences of the organs and muscles.
2. Island Adventurer – learn about the fascinating background of evolution in South East Asia.
3. Visual SG – check out many artworks, interactive displays and exhibitions of beautiful patterns through science and data visuals.
Science Centre Singapore
Address: 15 Science Centre Road
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days