Indulge in delectable grilled scallops, jumbo king crabs, and soft ice cream cones during the Summer Hokkaido Fair at Takashimaya from 28 July to 9 August!
With a wide array of selections, Japan food lovers can choose from over 20 types of premium and fresh Hokkaido dishes. You’ll feel like you’re being transported back to Japan!
The fair stands for 13 days only, at the Takashimaya Department Store, Food Hall, B2 so hurry and grab your favourite must-haves!
Check out these at the Summer Hokkaido Fair! Demonstration and sales will be held till 8pm on 9 August.
Additional bonus because you’ll stand the chance to get free Hokkaido Butter Candy when you spend a minimum of $100 on your purchases! Compilation of receipts is allowed as long as they are made on the same day. Only limited to the first 400 customers, hurry down and grab your Japan cuisine on!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days