Indulge in delectable grilled scallops, jumbo king crabs, and soft ice cream cones during the Summer Hokkaido Fair at Takashimaya from 28 July to 9 August!
With a wide array of selections, Japan food lovers can choose from over 20 types of premium and fresh Hokkaido dishes. You’ll feel like you’re being transported back to Japan!
The fair stands for 13 days only, at the Takashimaya Department Store, Food Hall, B2 so hurry and grab your favourite must-haves!
Check out these at the Summer Hokkaido Fair! Demonstration and sales will be held till 8pm on 9 August.
Another cheating scandal has emerged, and this time, it involves Show Luo and a young actress. Click on the image to read more!
Additional bonus because you’ll stand the chance to get free Hokkaido Butter Candy when you spend a minimum of $100 on your purchases! Compilation of receipts is allowed as long as they are made on the same day. Only limited to the first 400 customers, hurry down and grab your Japan cuisine on!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- After DM Leaks, Carrie Wong ‘Lost’ a Role That Was Planned for Rebecca Lim
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King Kopi Pie & Chilli Cheese Bites Review: Best Pie Ever, Worst Bite Ever
- Lawyer Who Ran Away with $33m Had Planned His Escape Like a Movie Criminal
- Huawei to Give 100% Refund if Facebook & Google Apps Stop Working, But Only in The Philippines
- ‘New Version’ of Avengers: Endgame is Coming Back to Theatres With Additional Scenes Next Week
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!