Foodies, this is HUGE.
If you haven’t heard of Saveur or tried their Duck Confit before, then you are really missing out on the most frequented restaurants in the Singapore dining scene. Only at that restaurant can you find quality food at affordable prices – think a plate of Angel Hair Pasta at only S$6.90!
Located at Orchard ION, Saveur Art takes things a notch higher and offers affordable French cuisine through carefully curated dishes plated from the heart. Their dishes go through extensive curation through assembling the right ingredients for each dish before assembling them together.
From now till further notice, Saveur Art is offering 1 for 1 Dinner Mains DAILY. No strings attached, nor do you have to flash any coupon code when you walk into the restaurant. But we strongly urge you to book your seats because it’s going to get extremely packed – especially during the weekends!
And while you are there, you can also check out some of their signature dishes like the Crispy Duck Leg Confit, Lobster Etuvee and Grilled Norwegian Salmon!
Their prices range around S$25-$40 for mains, so this is a good opportunity to try out what they have to offer at the restaurant. Don’t say we bo jio!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill