Foodies, this is HUGE.
If you haven’t heard of Saveur or tried their Duck Confit before, then you are really missing out on the most frequented restaurants in the Singapore dining scene. Only at that restaurant can you find quality food at affordable prices – think a plate of Angel Hair Pasta at only S$6.90!
Located at Orchard ION, Saveur Art takes things a notch higher and offers affordable French cuisine through carefully curated dishes plated from the heart. Their dishes go through extensive curation through assembling the right ingredients for each dish before assembling them together.
From now till further notice, Saveur Art is offering 1 for 1 Dinner Mains DAILY. No strings attached, nor do you have to flash any coupon code when you walk into the restaurant. But we strongly urge you to book your seats because it’s going to get extremely packed – especially during the weekends!
And while you are there, you can also check out some of their signature dishes like the Crispy Duck Leg Confit, Lobster Etuvee and Grilled Norwegian Salmon!
Their prices range around S$25-$40 for mains, so this is a good opportunity to try out what they have to offer at the restaurant. Don’t say we bo jio!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- TAFEP Contacting Nas Daily After He Intended to Recruit a Foreigner Based in S’pore
- Fish Leong Reportedly Officially Divorced After 9 Years of Marriage
- Thai Man Found Dead, Allegedly Consumed White Wine & Durians Together
- Woman Suffers Deadly Brain Infection After Using Cotton Buds To Clean Her Ears
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Boneless Chicken Steak: It’s Like Shrooms Burger Except No Buns