If you are still looking for the best place to have lunch or dinner with your bae to celebrate your anniversary, we now have the BEST place for you to go. Plus, there’s even 1 for 1 deals happening now!
1 for 1 lunch and dinner buffet
From 17th March to 30th April 2017, DBS/POSB cardmembers can enjoy 1-for-1 lunch & dinner buffet Marriott Cafe at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel! There, you can find the freshest array of seafood, mains as well as a plethora of dessert choices for you to spoil yourselves silly!
Else, you can even opt for renowned local dishes such as the Singapore Chilli Crab, Chicken Rice! If you are still looking at something more substantial, there’s even a line of premium meat dishes such as the Crispy Pork Saddle with Pancetta Prune and Mixed Herbs, as well as the Slow Roasted Prime Rib for you to choose from!
Buffet pricing as follows:
2017 Buffet Pricing Lunch Buffet:
Monday to Saturday
Child: S$35++ (Age: 5 to 12 years old)
Sunday Lunch Buffet:
Child: S$38++ (Age: 5 to 12 years old)
*Inclusive of free flow of soft drinks & juices
**Inclusive of free flow of sparkling wine, beer & juices
Sunday to Thursday:
Adult: S$70++, Child (Age 5-12 years old): S$38++
Fri & Sat: $80++, Child (Age 5-12 years old): S$40++
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for first 50 confirmed reservations per day, maximum 6 guests per table.
- Exclude Eve of PH and PH.
- Reservations are on a first come first serve basis, and should be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Buffet items may vary.
- DBS General Promotions Terms & Conditions apply, visit www.dbs.com.sg/dbscardstnc for details.
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say BoJio: Sakae Sushi’s 90-minute All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet Is Now Back!
- Limited Tickets: All-In Fares to Hong Kong from S$282 with Your DBS/POSB Card!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- BTS Fan Came 'Half-Naked' While Stalking Idol to Gain Attention
- Husband Didn’t Reveal Phone Password to Wife So Wife Set Him on Fire
- Girl Refused To Go On Second Date with Guy Cuz He Never Paid For Her Lobster Meal
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee