Are you a Singtel user? Do you love Gong Cha as much as you love your girlfriend?
Well, either way, whether you’re a Gong Cha fan or not, you’re going to want to hear what I have to say.
Because 1-for-1, baby!
1-For-1 Drinks At Selected Gong Cha Outlets Until 19 Dec
From now until 19 Dec, don’t miss out on the chance to buy two cups of delicious Gong Cha…for the price of one.
That’s if, you’re a Singtel user.
You can choose between the following flavours:
- Pearl Milk Tea
- Earl Grey Milk Tea
- Milk Foam Oolong Tea
- Honey Lemon Green Tea
To redeem this deal, simply do the following steps:
Go to My Singtel App > Log in with your Singtel One Pass > Go to Rewards > ‘Delights And Deals’ > Flash Promo Page
And voila! One-for-one.
Just take note that you won’t be able to redeem the deal with screenshots.
And flashing your iPad, iPhone and your office phone all at once won’t get you multiple 1-for-1 deals.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
So don’t even try.
No Upsize Allowed & Deal is Valid For The Same Drinks
You have to buy the medium-sized beverage and the complimentary drink must be the same as the one purchased.
So if you’re getting one Pearl Milk Tea, you’ll get one more Pearl Milk Tea.
Make sure to fast-hand-fast-leg because this deal is going to be limited to the first 10,000 redemptions.
This promotion is valid at the following Gong Cha outlets:
- Eunos MRT
- Plaza Singapura
- One Raffles Place
- Woodlands MRT
- Century Square
- Pasir Ris MRT
- Simei MRT
- Toa Payoh
- Bugis Junction
- Compass One
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Promotion is valid till 19 December 2018.
- Limited to the first 10,000 redemptions, while stocks last.
- The customer has to redeem the offer in person and each customer can only redeem one(1) medium size cup per customer per transaction.
- Any additional purchase or toppings will be charged at regular price. Offer is only valid for Pearl milk tea, Earl gGreymilk tea, Milk foam Oolong tea and Honey lemon green tea.
- Flavours are subject to availability and no upsize is allowed.
- FREE drink must be of the same drink ordered.
- Offer is applicable at selected outlets only.
- Screen captures and multiple devices in the same transaction will not be accepted.
So what are you waiting for? Time to jio your friends out for Gong Cha liao. Especially if you’re not a Singtel user and you know someone who is 😉
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Kenneth Ma Defended His ‘Girlfriend’ Who Was Involved in Andy Hui’s Scandal
- Man’s Fingers Got Sliced Off by Kite String When Flying Kite During Extreme Windy Conditions
- Kenny Rogers Roasters Will Not Be Leaving S’pore Because of an Unexpected Rescue By 老火汤
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee