Always craved for twin parfaits to break the ice with your date at Haagen-Dazs, only to get cockblocked by your own wallet… every single time?
Well, get cockblocked no longer.
From now till 19 July, walk into any Haagen-Dazs outlet and redeem two parfaits…
For the mere price of one.
A parfait date? It just got a whole lot cheaper, my friend.
Parfaits @ Haagen-Dazs
If you’ve seen the parfaits over at Haagen-Dazs before, you would surely agree with me on one thing:
They look downright amazing.
Appealing in visuals and flirtatious in nature, these sweet dessert treats are, for lack of a better phrase, to die for.
But here’s the thing. Tempting as these parfaits prove to be, there’s one major obstacle between you and Gintoki’s lifeline:
The steep price factor.
Costing $14.90++, this treat might be easy on the appetite, but you could hardly say the same about your wallet.
Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Haagen-Dazs Parfait At All Outlets Until 19 July
From now till 19 July, however, things are changing up a little bit.
Haagen-Dazs Singapore has introduced a promotional feature for its sought-after parfaits, and as you might’ve surmised from the headline…
It’s an honest to goodness 1-for-1 promotional offer!
Taking place for the span of 4 days, “crunch your way to an extraordinary week ahead” with their Haagen-Dazs “1-for-1” Parfait deal as you treat your loved ones in style.
Always wanted to dish out some of that delicious goodness to your friends and family, for cheap?
There’s really no better time, my friend.
And so… what’re you waiting for?
If you’ve been craving that elusive cup of parfait for a while, it’s now or never.
So prep some spare cash, nab a pal and get going already!
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is valid for only takeaways.
- There are additional charges for toppings.
- This promotion cannot be applied together with VIP Privilege or other promotions (T & Cs apply)
- Available at all stores islandwide (Westgate, Hilton Walkway, Holland Village, Junction 8, Tampines Mall)
And with that in mind, let’s head down the nearest outlet…
And indulge in some affordable, good parfait fun! 🙂
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill