We all know that Starbucks is the queen of 1 for 1, because every now and then, they’ll have this promotion for a few days.
But this time, it’s a little different.
Just like all previous 1-for-1 deals, it’ll happen between 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., so office workers would rush off on the dot just for a free cup of coffee. This time around, it’ll happen from 10 June to 13 June.
However, unlike previous promotion, this deal isn’t announced in their Facebook Page; at least not yet.
Which could mean one thing: we could see a shorter queue.
It’s, however, posted on their Instagram account and there was even an Instagram Story ad about this deal, so either they’re targeting the younger crowd or the team managing their Facebook account didn’t get the memo.
If you’re there, you might want to try their latest drinks:
According to online feedback, the watermelon and lychee aloe is bae, though all of them give a middle finger to the war against diabetes.
And if you’re there to chillax as well, they’ve got this highly Instagram-worthy cake that’ll make watermelon great again:
Now, remember to mark down the dates: 10 to 13 June 2019, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
And if there’s still no update on Facebook, you can finally say goodbye to long queues.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 4-Month-Old & 59YO Have Allegedly Died Due To Haze Condition In Indonesia
- 51YO Thai Woman Sent To Hospital With Cucumber Up Her Privates; Said It Was An Accident
- Mother Sells Twin Babies For $12.6k To Pay Credit Card Debts & Buy New Phone
- Tuition Teacher Rapes Student 285 Times; Says He Will Marry Her When She’s 18
- Man Marries Dead Girlfriend on Hospital Bed Before She Donates 12 Of Her Organs
- M’sian Doctor Reveals How Unhealthy Bubble Tea Is & Advises Netizens To Avoid It