It’s hot these days, and if you’ve downloaded our app and go in daily, you’d know that it’s going to stay hot till the end of March.
So like a Godsend, we have this cool deal to tide you through the month:
Cha Tra Mue
Cha Tra Mue is one of the most established Thai Tea brands in Thailand.
It has since brought its Original Thai Iced Milk Tea and other favourites to Singapore, and it’s not uncommon to see long queues at the cafes in Singapore because of how fragrant the tea is supposed to be.
Another cheating scandal has emerged, and this time, it involves Show Luo and a young actress. Click on the image to read more!
Other than their signature milk tea, they sell Thai milk green tea, milk tea soft serves and the Rose Milk Tea that caused a stir because of their explosive effects on your digestive tract.
Back to the deal, if this picture looks familiar, its because this promotion happened before, and it was so popular that Cha Tra Mue brought it back again.
$1 Signature Thai Milk Tea Promotion
So, here’s how to save $2.20 on Cha Tra Mue’s signature Thai milk tea or Thai milk green tea:
- Find the My M1 App on your phone.
- Get the e-voucher.
- Bring your phone and the e-voucher to the Cha Tra Mue outlets at Far East Square, Star Vista or Savourworld.
- Redeem your milk tea via your app.
- Pay $1.
- Savour the whole 22 ounces of cold milky goodness.
And make sure to act fast because not only does this promotion end on 29 March 2019, there is a limit of 1,000 redemptions across the 3 participating outlets.
And as usual…
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Limited to one (1) redemption per e-voucher.
- Promotion is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- This March Promotion is not valid with any other discounts, offers, promotions, vouchers.
Once again, here are the outlets you can reap this promotion from:
Far East Square
- 137 Amoy Street
- Operating hours: Mon – Fri, 9.00am to 6.00pm (Closed on Public Holidays)
- 1 Vista Exchange Green
- Operating hours: Mon-Sun, 11.00am to 9.00pm (Closed on Public Holidays)
- 2 Science Park Drive, #01-31 (2 mins’ walk from Kent Ridge MRT)
- Operating hours: Mon – Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm (Closed on Public Holidays)
And as a non-M1 user myself who had to keep writing this article till the end, I’m going to go stick my head in the fridge and weep for my losses.
That or look for a friend who’s an M1 user and doesn’t care much for milk tea.
Either way works.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- After DM Leaks, Carrie Wong ‘Lost’ a Role That Was Planned for Rebecca Lim
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King Kopi Pie & Chilli Cheese Bites Review: Best Pie Ever, Worst Bite Ever
- Lawyer Who Ran Away with $33m Had Planned His Escape Like a Movie Criminal
- Huawei to Give 100% Refund if Facebook & Google Apps Stop Working, But Only in The Philippines
- ‘New Version’ of Avengers: Endgame is Coming Back to Theatres With Additional Scenes Next Week
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!