Have you guys heard of ShopBack?
Yes, the dudes who give you a few per cent of your purchase (usually 10%) back to you.
Now, if you think that’s a crazy concept, because how do they survive? Think again.
Because this time, from 15 to 21 July, they’re going all in.
100% Cashback At All Guardian Outlets
From 15 July until 21 July 2019, you are able to get 100% cashback for your purchases at Guardian.
That’s right, you’re essentially getting it for free. The best part? There’s no minimum purchase required to enjoy the 100% cashback.
Why is it only $10 discount then?
Well, that’s because the cashback is capped at $10. So whatever’s over the amount of $10? That’s on you yourself.
Take note that each customer is limited to one redemption per receipt.
Okay, How To Redeem?
First, you got to download the ShopBack app. Link a credit (or debit) card from a Singapore registered bank to your account.
Then use it to pay at any Guardian store.
The cashback is then credited to your ShopBack GO account where you can transfer it out to your Singapore bank account.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Make sure to fully utilise the full $10 cashback because it’s only valid on your first visit.
The best part? This promotion is valid with other ongoing in-store discounts.
In other words? Supposed you see Guardian selling a particular product for cheap. You can buy it and still be eligible for the cashback anyway.
So if you’re looking to stock up on makeup stuff or other products from Guardian, this might be the time to do it, yeah?
If the name ShopBack sounds familiar, it’s because they should be. They’re the kings at giving people additional discounts off their online purchases, be it air tickets, hotel reservations, etc.
ShopBack GO is the offline version of what they’ve been doing online for years with over 600 restaurant partners like:
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Canton Paradise
- Chang Korean BBQ Restaurant
- Eggs ‘n Things
- Hot Tomato
- Paradise Dynasty
So chances are, if you’ve eaten out anytime recently, you might have missed out on your chance to get an additional 10% off your total bill.
You’re welcome! 😉
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill