Love Japanese cuisine but your wallet can’t afford it? If you’re a foodie and a cheapo like me, don’t fret, for I am about to introduce you to a lobang that is bound to satisfy both your stomach and your wallet.
For those of you who have never heard of the Sakae Sushi,you must be living in your own doraemon bubble.
Sakae Sushi is a hipster, quick-service Japanese restaurant that has become a household name for its value-for-money dining experience, serving delectable sushi and ramen.
Remember how broke you were in Secondary School? Sakae Sushi had done well in serving us young, dumb and broke teenagers then. And it continues to feed us now.
How, you ask? Well, Sakae Sushi is currently running a hi-tea promotion on weekdays.
The details are as follows:
- Weekdays, 3 to 5 p.m.
- 40% for members, 30% off for non-members
- Promotion applies to all Ramen, all Agemono, all Mochi and selected alcoholic drinks
- Dine-in only
- North: Woodlands Civic Centre, Sun Plaza, Junction 8, Square 2, Heartland Mall, Compass One
- East: Paya Lebar Square, Parkway Parade
- West: Lot One, TradeHub 21
Here are more terms and conditions:
- All other items will be full price.
- This promotion is not valid on weekends, eve of and public holidays.
- This promotion is not valid with other vouchers, card rebates, membership privileges, discounts or promotions.
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, and is subjected to any prevailing government taxes and service charge.
- While stocks lasts.
- Sakae Sushi reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
Now, remember: it’s only during weekdays from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
What are you still waiting for? Hurry now to fill your belly with yummies!
Even this little boy approves.
View this post on Instagram
Food's ready!!! Thumbs up 👍🏻 What would be better than to end off your day with a cozy dinner at Sakae Sushi? Your loved ones are waiting for you 😍 Thank you @angelapui78 for the lovely post! Happy customer!#cravingsatisfied #sushilover #sakaesushi #weloveit #loyalfan #javentan #myson #mylover#myprecious #whitesands #singapore #whitesandsmall #yummilicious #sedap #hojiak #happyboy #hisfav #welovetoeat #新加坡 #march #2018 #whatsforlunch #mummysdayoff #slurp #bagus #yummy
Speaking of promotional deals, Genki sushi has came up with its very own promotion too– a tea time value treat. For $5.80, you get to choose among 3 tea sets comprising udon or sushi, a piping hot cup of tea and to top it off, a bowl of chawanmushi. Sounds like a fabulous deal to me.
If this isn’t a steal, I don’t know what is.
But be sure to read the fine print too, lest you miss out on the promotional deal.
- Weekdays, 3 to 6 p.m.
- Outlets: Takashimaya, Waterway Point, Chinatown Point
- Dine-in only
Yah, afternoons just got better, though it’s like giving the middle finger to working adults (unless you’re doing shift work lah).
And don’t say bojio. Just come only.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia