It’s nearly the end of July, which means…
Okay, now that we got all that cuteness out of the day (my boss forced me to put that in, he says it’ll attract more readers), let’s get to the meaty details.
The deals that we should be spending our money on.
Here are 6 best deals happening in Singapore today you cannot miss. Or you might as well stay home and eat Maggi Mee.
And oh, before that, I would highly suggest that you download our app, so you won’t miss out on any of these deals, especially deals that are app-exclusive! Download it here.
1. Popeyes New Dining Coupons Gives Up To 25% OFF Selected Items
Popeyes has been hitting the internet news for the past few days. For all the right reasons. Namely, this.
The soft-shell crab mantou is worth quite a bit, but given that it’s just a rather small part of the entire meal, we just don’t feel that the price of $9.90 is worth it. However, if we’re talking merely about the taste, we’ll give the crab mantou a resounding 4.5 out of 5. Remove the sauce and we might just bump it up to 4.8. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #crab #seafood #popeyes
(Yeah, that’s our Instagram account; if you haven’t followed us yet, WHY?!)
Possibly one of the best rendition of Singapore’s local flavours by Singapore’s fast food chains so far, here’s one more reason why we’re writing about them again.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
From now until 3 Sep 2018, print out these coupons below and enjoy savings when you dine-in or takeaway from any Popeyes outlet.
And because we’re nice people, you can click on the image, download it and print at your own time. You’re welcome!
And for those who haven’t tried Popeyes’s new Soft Shell Crab mantou yet, here’s your chance to try it, for cheap.
Here’s a short review on how it actually tastes like:
Unless you’re like my colleague who’s still vomiting in Tampines, any seafood lover would love this. The whole crab is crispy – every bite comes with a flavourful crunch, and every bite is sinful yet fulfilling. Even from afar, you can still smell the distinct soft-shell crab aroma.
The sauce, once again, doesn’t do justice to the burger – however, if you disregard that, the crab goes well with mantou. After all, they’re BFF, remember?
Time to go Popeyes liao!
2. Wildlife Reserves S’pore National Day Promo: 53% OFF River Safari or Jurong Bird Park With Every Purchase of Zoo Tickets
First, why 53%? Because it’s Singapore’s 53rd Birthday, that’s why. Cliche, I know but personally, I can’t wait for SG100 now.
But until that day arrives, let’s make do with 53% off.
From now until 31 Aug, purchase tickets to Singapore Zoo and you’ll enjoy 53% OFF either admission to Jurong Bird Park or River Safari.
This promotion is valid for local residents only and available for both adult and children tickets.
Not valid for 22 Aug 2018 though.
And if you’re wondering what to do at Singapore Zoo, how about challenging a baby orangutan to a pull up contest?
Or, maybe, play with Deka, the not-so-baby leopard.
There are a thousand and one things you can do at Wildlife Reserves Singapore, and you can do it now. For cheap.
3. $1 OFF Starbucks Shiok-ah-ccino beverage or any food from the Local Delights menu
If you haven’t noticed, fast food chains aren’t the only ones to spin local flavours with their products to celebrate Singapore’s birthdays.
Starbucks is yet another one.
Like their Laksa Chicken Pie.
Or my handsome colleague’s personal favourite, the “Orh Orh” KIT KAT® Chocolate Cake.
And the star of the show: the Pom-Pom-Pink Frappuccino.
Haven’t tried them yet? Don’t worry. You can now try them for cheap.
From now until 3 Aug, you can enjoy $1 off a Shiok-ah-ccino beverage or any food from the Local Delights menu.
Simply do a screenshot of the new Shiok-ah-ccino Pom Pom Pink Frappuccino and flash it at the counter to enjoy.
You can screenshot it here.
OR, you can just use the image below, which I’ve provided so you don’t have to go through the hassle of capturing your own.
See, so nice, me. 😉
4. Deliveroo National Day 2018 Promotions
Deliveroo, your neighbourhood friendly delivery service.
Well, for this National Day, you’re going to love Deliveroo even more. Why? Because of $5.30 deals, yo.
From now until 9 Aug, Deliveroo is offering crazy deals off local flavours from a variety of shops.
$5.30 Food Items
- Sushi Tei’s Nasi Lemak roll filled Tamago, Karaage and topped with our local Otah
- Crave’s Nasi Lemak chicken cutlet set
- Pasta Mania’s Hebi Hiam Aglio Olio
- Qi Ji’s two rolls of prawn Popiah
- PappaRich’s Penang Char Kway Teow and Special Fried Rice with Fried Chicken Thigh
- Peach Garden’s Spinach that is poached with Trio Eggs
- Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert’s Hong Kong Wanton Noodle or Wanton Soup
- Salad Stop’s Salad with Singapore chilli crab
- Flaming Don’s 2nd Flaming Chicken Don
- Ipoh Lou Yau Bean Sprouts Chicken’s Ipoh Hor Fun topped with a generous amount of chicken, prawns and mushroom
- Mui Kee Congee’s drunken chicken
Food Items That Has $5.30 Discount
- Alt. Pizza’s All-in Set that includes the choice of 1 Signature Pizza + 1 Pasta + Garlic Bread + 1.5 L Coke OR Chocolate Cheese Lava Cake.
- Artisan Boulangerie Co. ABC’s Couples Set
- Pizza Express’s Laksa Pizza that is topped with a generous amount of prawns, mussels, squid, clams, quail eggs, fried beancurd (tau pok) and homemade laksa sauce.
- Fish & Co’s Singapore Fish & Chips
- Bangkok Jam’s Fish Head in Tom Yum Curry
- A-One Claypot House Claypot Chicken & Mushroom Rice
And for the craziest deal from Deliveroo, get your second order of Shi Zhi Wei’s Yang Zhou Fried Rice or Noodles at just $0.53.
So if you’re too lazy to go out, you know who you should get to deliver your food, right?
Not your mom.
5. IKEA Mega Sale With Lamps From $7.90, Salmon Chilli Crab Aglio Olio @ $10.90 & 50-Cent Ice-Cream (2-19 Aug)
From 2 to 19 Aug, IKEA is running a sale that’s a new low, even for them. At least when it comes to the prices.
From beddings to chairs and lamps, there is plenty of stuff you can discover for cheap during the sale.
Take note that the deals are only available on the listed dates and sold on a while stocks last basis.
Here’s a sneak peek at the offers:
- BLAVIK LED wall lamp: $12.90 (u.P $16.90)
- STOCKHOLM cabinet with 2 drawers: $499 (U.P $699)
- RAJGRAS quilt cover and 4 pillowcases, queen size: $49.90 (U.P $69)
- IDOLF chair: $75 (U.P $95)
- STOCKHOLM 2017 serving bowl, set of 4: $39 (U.P $59)
And these are just the fraction of the deals you’ll be seeing at IKEA during this period.
They Have Amazing Food Deals Too
IKEA might be known as the place to go to for furniture, but over the years, they’ve also become well-known for yet another thing.
- Salmon Chilli Crab Sauce with Aglio Olio: $10.90
- Fish & Chips with Aglio Olio: $7.90
- Soya Ice-Cream: $0.50
And members get to enjoy these breakfast specials on 1 Aug
What say you to $1 Mee Siam and Mee Rebus?
IKEA Family members can enjoy this on 1 Aug from 9 am to 10.30 am at IKEA Restaurants only.
Each member can only purchase up to 2 sets and it’s on a while stocks last basis.
Simply present your IKEA FAMILY card to enjoy the special prices.
IKEA Tampines will be selling $1 Mee Siam while IKEA Alexandra is selling $1 Mee Rebus.
So there you go, IKEA’s the place to go if you want to check out how low they can actually bring their already ridiculously low price for the first half of August.
To find out more, you can head to this link and keep a lookout on the latest deals that’ll be happening at both IKEA outlets from 2 Aug onwards.
6. KFC Selling Grilled Chicken in S’pore on 1 Aug
We’d agree that KFC is the king of fried chicken here in Singapore. But did you know their expertise isn’t in fried, but all chicken?
From 1 Aug, KFC will be selling KFC Signature Grilled Chicken coated in a blend of paprika chilli, pepper, garlic, onion and herbs.
And the best part? You’d no longer feel guilty eating at KFC because each signature grilled chicken is less than 360 calories.
The KFC Signature Grilled Chicken is priced at $5.90 (ala-carte) or special bundle meals from $8.95.
This item is available at all KFC restaurants except KFC Changi Airport Terminal 1, Jurong West Street 51, KidZania, Singapore Zoo and Toa Payoh Lorong 1.
So there you go, 6 kiasu-est deals happening in Singapore this week.
You’re welcome! 😉
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- BTS Fan Came 'Half-Naked' While Stalking Idol to Gain Attention
- Husband Didn’t Reveal Phone Password to Wife So Wife Set Him on Fire
- Girl Refused To Go On Second Date with Guy Cuz He Never Paid For Her Lobster Meal
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee