You know what Time it is and that it is coming…
When I said it is coming, I lied.
It’s already here.
Winter Time Expo Sale 2019 Until 13 October 2019, Up To 80% Off
Did you say… 80% off?
I don’t even know what they’re selling but I’m already dancing and planning a trip there.
For the swakoos like me, Winter Time sells winter gear. Duh.
Singapore so hot, wear winter clothing simi?
Listen… it’s so you can plan for your holidays in December of course!
Or if you’re a Goody Feed writer, then it’s also a time to get cheap props for our fake winter background and pretend to go overseas.
But… What Goodies Do They Have?
Here’s some of the good stuff Winter Time showed on their Facebook page. The pics with “x days to go” is from when they were counting down to the Expo exhibition.
Ladies 100% Acrylic Scarf S$10 (U.P S$19.90)
They say it’s for the ladies, but who is to prevent me from wearing them?
Ladies Reversible Parka S$50 (U.P S$139)
Or maybe a reversible one isn’t quite your fancy and you’d like more choices.
Ladies Nylon Parka S$50 (U.P. S$159)
Ladies Polyester Down Parka 50% Off
Ladies Wool Mix Coat S$85 (U.P S$199)
This one’s for 5 degrees and above.
What is this? All for the ladies? What about my bois?
Don’t worry, they got stuff for us too.
Unisex Wool Mix Hat S$5 (U.P S$19.90)
Men Polyester Down Parka S$85 (U.P S$219)
If you need more pictures of the actual expo, you can read TheSmartLocal’s trip there.
Here’s what they found:
- Down Parkas From S$35
- Winter Accessories (beanies, gloves and scarves) from S$5
- Luggage from S$49
- Photobooths so you can take pictures while windowshopping
But wait! Don’t chiong there yet. Cause there’s one more thing…
Giveaways When You Spend More
That’s right. On top of the discounts, they’re also giving out free stuff when you buy from them and hit a certain expenditure:
- S$300: One chance of sure win instant dip
- $450: Free luggage cover or travel blanket
- $600: Free radio speaker or flight socks
- $800: Free folding bag
- $1000: Free 20” luggage
- $1200: Free 24” luggage
- $1500: Free 28” luggage
- $2000: Free 20” + 24” + 28” luggage set
And So… What‘re You Waiting For?
If you see someone shamelessly taking pics at the photobooths for the gram but not buying anything, it might be a certain someone from Goody Feed.
I’ll be seeing you there.
Location: Singapore EXPO & MAX Atria Hall 6A
Date: 4 – 13 Oct 2019
Time: 10am – 10pm
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill