Okay, hands up if you’ve heard of Chicken Up.
They’re like the most underrated Korean Fried Chicken shop in Singapore. Ever.
Which is a pity because while they’re a tad bit pricey, the food they serve up to folks can be pretty amazing.
Just check out their Kimchi Fries
A pregnant woman was so annoyed at a noisy baby that she threw a pot of burning mala at the baby. At the worst part of this? She wasn’t charged. Click on the image below to read about this shocking incident:
It has real kimchi. Real kimchi and meat. Not the type of powder you usually see at Korean fried chicken chains.
And their melon soju.
But the real winner here is actually the Korean Fried Chicken wings they dish out.
It’s big, thick and meaty, fried to perfection and generously doused in sauce.
If you agree with me, I have some really good news for you.
You can now try all these and more…for cheap!
Chicken Up Now Offering Unlimited Wings Buffet From Just $15++
Every Mondays to Thursdays, make your way to Chicken Up at CentrePoint Orchard to enjoy unlimited wings.
All the wings you’d ever want and need, you can get it there.
We’re talking spicy
A little less spicy
And for those weaker people like the handsome dude in my office who can’t take spiciness.
There’s something for everybody here.
Here are the details for the promotion:
The unlimited wings promotion is happening at CentrePoint Orchard every Mondays to Thursdays, except on Public Holidays.
Prices are pretty affordable as well:
- Ladies: $15++
- Gentlemen: $20++
But here’s the thing: if you’re going with your friends, everybody seated at the same table must take the unlimited wings buffet, or not at all.
Unless your friend is under six years old lah, then this doesn’t apply.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Dine in only. Promo is valid daily except PH
- Valid Mondays to Thursdays only at Chicken Up Centrepoint Outlet
- Each promo is only valid for 2 hours from customer order only
- Valid 11AM-5PM; Last order 4:30 PM
- Not valid with other promotions/discounts of Chicken Up
- Management reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions with or without prior notice
So what are you waiting for?
While they haven’t spoken about any end date for the promo, it’s better to be fast-hand-fast-leg cuz good things never last.
If you’re looking to sink your teeth into something crispy, juicy and savoury, this is probably the place for you to go.
Because honestly, one set of wings is going to cost you almost the same price.
Might as well get the unlimited wings one, right?
For those who’ve not tried Chicken Up before (what have you been doing with your life?!), here’s a review we wrote for them a couple of years back.
Rest assured that it wasn’t an advertorial, although the content might seem like it was.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Allegedly Got Molested on RydePOOL, Posted on FB But Post Got Taken Down Instead
- China Striking Back After Huawei Ban With a List of Blacklisted Companies, Too
- Jerry Yan Allegedly Still Loves Lin Chi-ling Deeply Even When She’s Now Married
- S’pore Ex-Actor Reveals How Nanny Nearly Killed His Baby Who Has to be Admitted to ICU
- Distributor of Himalaya Salt Candy Warns of Fake Candy; Netizens Focus on Grammar Instead
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!