Are you a fan of Blackball? Not just their desserts but their drinks as well. Well, if you are, I’ve got great news for you!
Blackball Double Happiness Cup 雙享杯 is Finally Here in Singapore!
Always find yourself having difficulty choosing between two different flavours? Should you go for their normal milk tea or a fruity one?
Well, worry no more! Now you can get two different flavours at the price of one! From $4.90, you can get yourself a cup of double happiness with two different flavours. This is perfect for those who always take five minutes at the counter to make your choice.
Perfect for People on a Diet Too!
This is also perfect if you and your girlfriend are on a diet. To calm your guilty consciences, you guys always share a cup of smooth, chilled tea and most of the time, the lady gets to make the choice.
Instead of having to give in all the time, you can now enjoy your favourite drink without feeling guilty.
Although Blackball Singapore meant this as a sweet gesture to share between you and your loved one, we know there’ll be some people out there who’s going to get one cup and drink it all by himself. Yes, I’m talking about myself.
Tell me, are you as excited about this as I am right now?
The Ultimate Survival Guide for Hungry Fresh Grads Who Are Still Unemployed
10 Best Five-Minute Exercise You Can Do at Home so You’ll Be Able to Eat More During CNY
Don’t Say BoJio: 1 For 1 Petite Yogurt At Milk & Honey (11th Jan – 31st Mar 2017)
Featured Image: Blackball Singapore Facebook Page
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death