Don’t quote me on this: sandwiches, and by extension, burgers, are the perfect, balanced food.
Editor: “Sandwiches, and by extension burgers, are the perfect, balanced food.” – Goody Feed Writer
Hear me out. A good burger has carbs, protein, and a good amount of vegetables to go with it. It’s not just about the juicy, tender, fatty meat. It’s also about the harmony of everything coming together in a blend of blissful balance.
It’s the acrobatics of flavour at work here.
People say the classic side with a burger is fries. Bullshit.
One burger is one meal. Period. A burger needs nothing else. If you need a side, the burger is inadequate. If you prefer a burger with the pure flavours of meat, that’s fine. In that case, get a salad for a side. The last thing you need are more carbs.
And then there’s people like BuffLord92 who says “a burger is a snack”.
So what if I told you, that Carl’s Jr isn’t just providing one complete meal from 29 Oct to 1 Nov, 2-5pm, but TWO for the price of one?
Buy 1 California Classic Double Cheeseburger, Free 1 Crispy Chicken Sandwich
Now, I don’t know about you guys. You could be seeing just a beef burger and a chicken burger.
What I see is the Carl’s Jr rendition of In-N-Out’s Double Double, with a cool addition on the side.
This is dinner plus breakfast, baby!
Yes, I’m the kind who leaves leftovers for breakfast. Sue me.
But in any case, you’d probably want to know about the Terms & Conditions before heading down to Carl’s Jr for the sweet sweet deal.
Terms & Conditions
- Available from 29 Oct to 01 Nov 2019, 2 pm to 5 pm only.
- Maximum 2 redemptions per customer.
- Offers cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash & strictly non-exchangeable for other products.
- Not valid for any other promotions, discounts or privilege membership card.
- The management reserves all rights to amend the terms & conditions of this offer without prior notice.
That’s right, the deal only lasts until Friday, and is only available in between the normal lunch and dinner times.
Wait a minute… does this mean that Carl’s Jr supports BuffLord92’s stance that burgers = snacks?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door