I want to be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.
I’m pretty sure many of us would find the above words very familiar. Something that we’ve probably heard a million times throughout our childhood.
If you don’t know, that’s the Pokémon theme song.
And why would I be including that in an article? Because we’re going to be talking about Pokémon today.
More specifically, Pokémon AirPod cases.
Yes, that’s right. If you’ve been an avid fan of Pokémon all your life, here’s some good news for you.
You can now protect your AirPods with your very own Pokémon.
A Facebook post was made recently about how this user got a Bulbasaur case for her AirPods in Shanghai. And it’s pretty damn cute if you ask me.
Where To Get Them
If you’re not heading to Shanghai anytime soon, there’s no need to fret. You can still purchase these Pokémon cases through eBay. They are going for about $11 each excluding shipping.
You can opt for free shipping, but you would have to wait up to two months before you can get your hands on your new case. If you prefer to get it faster, you can pay $4 for shipping and this will reduce your waiting time to about two to four weeks.
There are a total of six designs you can choose from.
Look at its large eyes and round turtle head. What a cutie.
Go for this adorable little Eevee. We’re sure you will get lots of compliments on this!
Someone looks like a very happy child.
If you have always wanted to be like Ash, you can do so by getting your very own Charmander!
Ahh… The classic starter Pokémon. Choose this if you want to relive your childhood days of playing Pokémon games!
6. Poké Ball
Of course, it wouldn’t be complete if you couldn’t get the Poké Ball.
Hopefully they’ll bring about even more designs!
So what are you still waiting for? Go catch ’em all!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill