Are you working near Clarke Quay or the CBD in general?
Or are you constantly planning escapades to Clarke Quay because you’re so sick and tired of say, the elusive West of Singapore?
Well, no matter which category you fall under, congrats…
For this article’s pretty much hand-crafted for you.
Don’t Say Bojio: Clarke Quay Latest Promo Gives Nearby/CBD Office Workers Lunch Sets From $10++
Yes, you didn’t read that headline wrong. Clarke Quay’s rewarding its ‘residents’ with more than 25 deals on set meals, and you’re invited.
From 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm daily (unless stated otherwise), Lunch By The Quay, as it’s so aptly called, has patrons enjoying great value at selected outlets, as well as a Sunday treat for the kids and more.
Sounds tempting? Definitely.
And so without further ado, let’s get started on some of the most attractive lunch deals around The Quay!
Hooters Clarke Quay
Over in America, Hooters’s known for much more than just delectable Western Cuisine.
Yeah, I bet there’re hooters around the clock all right.
But over here in Singapore; the infamous joint, at least of late, is known for something else: Its delicious, mouth-watering deals.
From just $10++, enjoy a Set Lunch that comprises of one main course, soft drink and ice-cream! And you don’t have to be worried about limited selections either, as Hooter’s main course line-up includes the following:
- Wings & Fries
- NZ Sirloin Steak
- & More
Yeah, I guess I’m going to Hooters soon enough. For the deals, mind you.
Note: Valid daily including weekends and Public Holidays from 12 pm to 3 pm.
The Ranch Steakhouse by ASTONS
The RANCH Steakhouse, lest you’re unaware, is the brainchild of the iconic ASTONS.
A classic steakhouse in nature, The Ranch Steakhouse dishes up a slew of classics such as exceptional succulent dry-aged beef, premium beef, terrines, oxtail and many more.
And while The RANCH Steakhouse is already relatively affordable, it seems that prices are going to dip even lower with Clarke Quay’s Lunch By The Quay promotion.
From just $15++, relish an entire 2-course set lunch that consists of a Soup of the Day and a sumptuous main course. And with the RANCH Open Burger, Beef Stew Puff and Seafood Lasagne being available for the selection, we’re calling it.
This one’s a definite must-try.
But that’s not all. If you’re feeling slightly richer, you can treat yourself to their $18.80++ 2-course set lunch that offers a 250g Hand Selected NZ Striploin Steak with choice of sauce and one side dish, or their $25++ 2-course set lunch that serves up a 150g Hand Selected Pepper Crusted Japanese Wagyu with The RANCH Homemade Fries and Creamed Spinach.
Just know that whichever you opt for…
You’re definitely getting it good.
Deals are available on weekdays.
Constantly craving for Japanese food? Good Japanese food? Well, Kushikatsu Tanaka has got your back.
An immensely popular chain from Japan, Kushikatsu Tanaka specialises in deep-fried skewered meat and vegetables that are so good they’re worth every cent.
But hey, you know us. Singaporeans always want it cheap, even if it’s already well worth it. And since Lunch By The Quay‘s so keen to help us out…
We’re not gonna say no, are we?
From just $12.50++, enjoy a whopping 5-kind Kushikatsu Set Lunch that comprises of the following:
- 5 types of deep fried skewers: Pork, beef, lotus root, onion and asparagus
- Mini sliced beef soup
- Mini macaroni salad
- Japanese rice
- Complimentary signature dipping sauce and cabbage
- Japanese green tea
Alternatively, you can change the Japanese rice in the set to beef udon for just a single dollar. A real worth-it move, if I may say so.
Note: Valid on weekdays from 12 pm to 2 pm, excluding Public Holidays.
East Treasure Chinese Restaurant
Another “Value For Money” concept from ASTONS (yes, that ASTONS), East Treasure Chinese Restaurant dishes up an extensive menu of delectable, exquisite and affordable Chinese cuisine created by a Master Chef.
But as I preached in the previous point, there’s never a ‘too cheap’ in play. And so, I’m proud to announce that in light of Clarke Quay’s latest ongoing promotion, the restaurant has slashed prices even further to accommodate all our hangry, cheapo tastebuds.
From just $12.80++, pick from 6 ‘value-for-money’ set menus:
- A: Prawn Noodle Soup, Penang Style (槟城大虾面汤) with Chilled Lemongrass Jelly with Osmanthus Syrup (桂花芦荟香茅冻) and Homemade Barley Pumpkin Drink (金瓜薏米水) $13.80++
- B: Fish Head Vermicelli in Thick Soup (浓汤鱼头水晶米粉) with Chilled Lemongrass Jelly with Osmanthus Syrup (桂花芦荟香茅冻) and Homemade Barley Pumpkin Drink (金瓜薏米水)
- C: Fried Pearl Rice with Kurobuta Pork Loin (头抽黑豚肉炒珍珠饭) with Nourishing Soup of the Day (养生时日靓炖汤) and Homemade Barley Pumpkin Drink (金瓜薏米水)
- D: Curry Deep-fried Kurobuta Pork Cutlet with Rice (咖喱皇黑豚猪扒饭) with Nourishing Soup of the Day (养生时日靓炖汤) and Homemade Barley Pumpkin Drink (金瓜薏米水)
- E: Hawthorne Sweet & Sour Pork with Rice (山楂糖醋咕咾肉饭) with Nourishing Soup of the Day (养生时日靓炖汤) and Homemade Barley Pumpkin Drink (金瓜薏米水)
- F: Braised Soya Chicken in Chinese Rose Wine with Rice (古法玫瑰鼓油鸡饭) with Nourishing Soup of the Day (养生时日靓炖汤) and Homemade Barley Pumpkin Drink (金瓜薏米水)
Worth it? Very.
Note: Valid on weekdays, 11.30 am to 2.30 pm
Chuan.Grill & Noodle Bar
A sucker for all things Sichuan & noodles? Well, Chuan.Grill & Noodle Bar is definitely the place to go.
With a sumptuous array of barbequed meat prepared with Sichuan spices and noodles, prepare to feast your tummies (and eyes) in a cosy space right smack in the heart of Clarke Quay. And the best thing about it all?
Your wallet will be perfectly safe from exorbitant damages!
With the Lunch By The Quay promo, Chuan.Grill & Noodle Bar has pushed out a selection of value meals from just $12.50++.
Yes, Just $12.50++.
Choice of Main Course:
- Beef Shank Noodle ($13.50++)
- Beef Tendon and Shank Cube Noodle ($14.50++)
- Signature Beef Combination Noodle ($16.50++)
- Beef Ribeye Brisket Cube Noodle ($15.50++)
- Dan Dan Noodle ($13.50++)
- Pork Rib Noodle ($12.50++)
- Scallop Noodle ($15.50++)
- Seafood Noodle ($15.50++)
- Sichuan Crispy Chicken Noodle ($12.50++)
For the record, every value meal comes with a complimentary beverage (non-alcoholic). You can, however, choose to top up $5++ for your choice of half-pint Tiger Beer or Carlsberg Beer.
Note: Valid on weekdays, 11.30 am to 2.30 pm.
And the incredible thing is that…
I’m still not done! Not even close.
As mentioned above, Clarke Quay has more than 25 deals on set meals available and more than 30 lunch options for the taking. Fact is…
I haven’t even touched the tip of the iceberg.
And so, if you’re hungry for even more deals, you can check this link out. Just try not to go overboard on the deals, for as a wise old man once said:
“Too much of anything isn’t good. Except for beer. Yeah, that stuff’s gooooooooood.”
Now, say you drive (lucky you) and you’re looking for someplace to lunch at?
Other than having food at cheaper prices, Clarke Quay also has a free lunchtime parking promotion from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays.
That and a whole host of CAPITASTAR rewards when you dine during this period at their lunchtime promo.
Don’t say we bojio hor!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com and written in collaboration with Clarke Quay.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Malaysia Now Has 3 Confirmed Wuhan Virus Cases & They’re the Wife & Grandchildren of S’pore First Patient
- Doctor Battling Wuhan Virus Dies After Being Infected For 9 Days
- Here Are the Chinese Zodiac Signs That Need to Bai Tai Sui (拜太岁) For 2020
- Tourist From Wuhan Brags How She Evaded Health Checks; Got Called Out By Netizens
- 949 Clinics to Be Open During CNY 2020 Period; 15 Clinics Will Open 24 Hours
- The Lucky Dates to Start Work After CNY & What to Do If You Can’t Take Off