On the lookout for another cute trinket to add to your collection?
Well, I think I’ve just the thing.
Just today (15 March), EZ-Link announced the release of its latest EZ-Charm edition and I’m telling you;
This one’s so cute you might just squeal ‘Aww CUTEEEEEEEEEEE’.
It seems that EZ-Link’s out on a mission this TGIF, as they’ve just Facebook-ed the latest EZ-Charm in its collection:
An honest to goodness Gudetama ‘trinket’.
Set to retail for $26.90 each (with no load value), these babies will be made available in selected 7-Eleven outlets.
The charms come with translucent yellow spiral rubber chains, and according to this Facebook user, it proves pretty fun too.
Posted by Xue Ping on Friday, 15 March 2019
Thus far, each store supposedly has only around 200 pieces, and there’s no limit on the amount you can purchase.
Some stores have already run out of stock.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Lest you’re still not convinced, here’re a few other portraits of the runny egg charm for your consideration.
Just don’t dilly-dally too long, because really…
Time’s of the essence here.
(See lah, if you’ve downloaded our app and gone in daily, you’d have come across this article earlier since our articles are in our app first before we share them on Facebook)
Lest you’re unaware, EZ-Charms work the exact same way as your typical EZ-link cards, save for one key difference:
An EZ-Charm comes in the form of a trinket.
Incidentally, EZ-Charms can be topped up at any of the 30,000 EZ-Link acceptance points islandwide. They don’t come with any stored value, and most EZ-Charms come with a three-year validity. Thereafter, the charms will be just that…
Regular trinkets in tow.
But hey; if I have such a cute trinket in tow, I don’t think I’ll mind that much. 🙂
And so… what’re you waiting for?
If you’re a fan of Gudetama, or just cute things in general, I’m telling you;
This one’s a must have.
So get your briefcase ready and ass perky, because you’re a man/woman on a mission:
Project Gudetama, let’s go.
- 9 North Buona Vista Drive #01-11 The Metropolis S138588
- 1 Vista Exchange Green #01-34 The Star Vista S138617
- No 802 Bukit Batok West Avenue 5 #01-12, Bukit Gombak MRT Station 659083
- Blk 443 Clementi Ave 3, #01-67 S120443
- Blk 623 Choa Chu Kang Street 62 #01-216 S680623 (Next to Yew Tee MRT Station)
- 12 Gopeng Street #01-17 to 19 Icon Village
- Blk 304 Orchard Road #B1-02/03 Lucky Plaza
- 81 Telok Blangah Road, CD Ante Room 2 #B1-02 ( Harbourfront NEL MRT)
- 391 Orchard Road, B1-29 Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Ngee Ann City (supposedly out of stock)
- 302 Tiong Bahru Road #01-152
- 3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-644 Suntec City Mall
- 7 Fraser Street, B3-03/04 DUO Galleria
- 20 Cecil Street #01-02 GSH Plaza
- Orchard Road #B1-18 to 22 Dhoby Ghaut MRT StationNo.11
- 13 Stamford Road #B2-24 Capitol Piazza
- Blk 205 Bedok North Street 1 #01-371 S(460205)
- No 1 Changi Business Park Crescent #01-20 S(486025)
- No 30 Simei Street 3 #01-05/06/07 Simei MRT Station S(529888)
- No 21 Tampines North Drive 2 #01-02 WRS S(528765)
- 681 Punggol Drive #02-04/05/06 (Oasis Terraces) S(820681)
- No 30 Eunos Crescent #01-03 Eunos MRT Station S(409423)
- No 60 Geylang Lorong 25A (outside Aljunied MRT Station) S(388250)
- Blk 925 Yishun Central 1, #01-229
- 510 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, B1-01 Toa Payoh MRT
- Blk 807 Yishun Ring Road #01-4217
- 600 Upper Serangoon Road, #B1-01 Serangoon MRT
- 991 Buangkok Link, #02-12 Buangkok Square
- 1 Sengkang Square, #01-29 Compass One
And guess what? Our fat boss promised to see if he can get one for an Instagram giveaway. So maybe you can follow our Instagram lest he really get his hands on one?
(Though I think it’s quite tough since he’s infamous for making empty promises, but our Instagram do have giveaways regularly so follow us lah)
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mom Allegedly Beat Up 12-Year-Old Son & Abandoned Him For Scoring Only 81 On His Exam
- #FastFoodFriday: Long John Silver’s Ayam Penyet: It’s Like 2-Piece Chicken With a Large Bone
- S’porean Guy Allegedly Got Scolded By Chinese Tourist For Having Poor Mandarin When Trying To Help
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee