Don Don Donki is known as THE Japanese discount store in Singapore. Sorry, Daiso. You’re cheaper but they’re really more interesting.
They’re huge, they’re interesting and they are cheap.
But what if I was to tell you that they’re about to get even cheaper? Like I’m not even kidding.
From ramen to whisky and everything in between, they’re having huge discounts at Don Don Donki outlets islandwide.
And who do we thank for this?
Singapore, of course!
From 8 to 12 Aug, Don Don Donki is throwing a huge party to celebrate Singapore’s birthday.
And there’s something for everyone.
Here, have a look at what it includes:
Chocolates and Drinks
For the sweet-tooth or thirsty people out there, Kit Kats are sold at $7.90 for two packets, instead of $9.
Whisky is now going for the age of Singapore, at $54 per bottle.
And, yes, if you can’t afford to go to an onsen, get a bottle of onsen water at $1.50.
For The Ladies
And selected gentlemen, yes @BuffLord95, I’m looking at you.
Get supplements, toothpaste, body lotion and more at a huge price cut.
What does a poor writer at Goody Feed eat, you wonder? Well, wonder no more. We’re connoisseurs of instant noodles, of course.
That and other easy to cook stuff like gyoza, udon and oden.
If you’re someone like that, time to stock up liao.
From quality ramen at 3 bucks plus per packet to udon and more, you’re going to have a blast there this weekend.
Just take note that Health & beauty products, gyoza and udon promotions are not available at Square2.
Don Don Donki Clark Quay
By the way, in case you’ve been living under a rock, Don Don Donki Clark Quay has opened their doors to Singaporeans.
And, oh boy, it’s huge.
Not only does it contain your usual stuff, but it also has a Teppanyaki bar
A liquor bar
And tons of stuff for you to explore.
So what are you waiting for?
Time to make some plans to go have an enjoyable long weekend liao!
P/S: Be prepared for the crazy crowd, though.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games