If you’ve been to Causeway Point, you’ll know two things.
Firstly, it’s crowded AF. Go there during peak hours and you’d see about six million people roaming in the mall, unlike other malls that look like a ghost town.
Secondly, the McDonald’s outlet that faces the MRT station (now it also faces Jollibee) is always full of people despite the fact that there’s another outlet within walking distance in Civic Centre.
And now, with these coupons that are exclusive to the outlet in Causeway Point?
You can bet that those buskers who sang near the entrance are going to make a killing.
Exclusive McDonald’s Online Coupons
For reasons only known to the folks from Causeway Point and McDonald’s, an array of coupons has suddenly landed in Causeway Point’s Facebook Page.
And yes, for those people asking: It’s only valid in Causeway Point. So don’t bother trying it in the Civic Centre outlet.
It’s unknown why this exists, but given that it comes from the official Causeway Point Facebook Page, we’re going to assume that this is as legit as McSpicy giving people laosai.
It’s valid until 31 August 2019, so whether this is ammo against the newly opened Jollibee right in front of them or just mere coincidence is up to anyone’s guess.
Here are the terms and conditions lest you can’t read it (and for me to hit my word limit):
- Valid from 22 June till 31 August 2019
- Only at McDonald’s Causeway Point
- Only one redemption per coupon, while stocks last
- Redemption of coupon to be made only through front counters of main restaurant
- Not available for McDelivery or with other offers
You know what? I’m just going to take a look there tonight and if it’s too crowded…I’ll just turn and head to the Jollibee that’s just a few steps away.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill