McDonald’s is one fast food that almost everyone in Singapore loves, although not all will admit to it. They are delicious, affordable and most importantly, fast because we all lead incredibly fast paced lives.
But like all good things out there, there are drawbacks to it as well. McDonald’s food is awesome, but because it’s deep-fried food are oily and unhealthy, those who are health-conscious will have sworn off McDonald’s for good. Or at least limit it to once every couple of months.
Are you one such person? If you are, you might revert back to your McDonald’s guzzling days after hearing this piece of awesome, awesome news.
We all have different items we love at McDonald’s, but one thing that we have all tried will definitely be their chicken nuggets because we practically grew up on McDonald’s Happy Meals—and we love them.
Here’s what you got to know about the latest holiday promotion from McDonald’s, the magic wonderland of every kid out there. Or at least, the food heaven that is.
With every purchase of either the Super Red Burger or the Super Red Extra Value Meal, simply flash the coupon and you will get 4 piece nuggets for free. The offer is only valid after breakfast and while stocks last.
This is a deal that you definitely cannot afford to miss even if you are on a diet. So hurry down to a McDonald’s outlet near you today before it flies away.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’