Do you like ice cream?
Do you like free things?
What if I told you you could have both?
That’s right, with Haagen-Dazs’ latest deal you can get a free parfait!
Now, if you’re like me, you probably have no idea what a parfait is, so let me tell you more about this delightful little dessert.
Simi is parfait?
A parfait is a type of frozen dessert in France made by boiling cream, egg, sugar, and syrup to create a custard-like puree. It is often served in a parfait glass and looks like this:
It is sometimes topped with fruits, nuts, and even chocolate chips. Yes, it looks delicious, but I know what you’re thinking: It’s missing a few large scoops of ice cream.
Haagen-Dazs: Fear not, you sweet-toothed greedy little human. We got you covered.
Don’t Say Bojio: Haagen-Dazs Has 1-For-1 Parfaits From 4-8 November
Putting their own spin on the popular French dessert, Haagen-Dazs has created their own parfaits and is offering a 1-for-1 promotion from 4 to 8th November!
As you can see in the video, these parfaits will have scoops of ice cream with flavours like butterscotch, cookies and cream, strawberry, and many more.
Reader: Wait, 4 November, that’s… that’s today!
It is indeed you gluttonous little munchkin, so get your wallets out and dash to the nearest Haagen-Dazs store now!
- This promotion is only valid for takeaway.
- Additional charges for toppings.
- This promotion cannot be applied together with VIP Privilege or other promotions.
Fun fact: Did you know that 9 out of 10 psychologists recommend ice cream as an effective remedy for the blues? Incidentally, 9 out of 10 Goody Feed writers lie in their articles.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door