If you haven’t shopped H&M’s sales yet, it’s about time you do so.
H&M is everyone’s favourite brand when it comes to shopping, especially when most of their clothes are always so affordable and easy to pair with!
From 14th to 18th October 2016, H&M will be launching their “Buy 3 Get 1 Free” promotion in ALL H&M outlets.
This will be on top of the current 70% discount that they are currently having. This includes outlets at ION Orchard, nex, Waterway Point, One Raffles Place, Jem, Suntec City, Orchard Building, Tampines Mall, Kallang Wave and VivoCity and it applies to apparels from the Women, Men and Children section.
The lowest priced item will be free.
So while you are at it, it might be a good chance for you to drag your boyfriends shopping too!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Shared How She Used Fitness Tracker To Catch Friend’s BF Cheating
- Actress Han Ji-seong Was Drunk When She Died in a Traffic Accident
- Grandpa Fed 1-Month-Old With Alcohol So That He Won’t ‘Lose Face’; Baby Then Died from Alcohol-Poisoning
- Teenager Allegedly Choked on Bubble Tea Pearls & Died Soon After
- Netizen Posted Images of Packet Drink With ‘Black Substances’; MARIGOLD Has Responded