If you haven’t shopped H&M’s sales yet, it’s about time you do so.
H&M is everyone’s favourite brand when it comes to shopping, especially when most of their clothes are always so affordable and easy to pair with!
From 14th to 18th October 2016, H&M will be launching their “Buy 3 Get 1 Free” promotion in ALL H&M outlets.
This will be on top of the current 70% discount that they are currently having. This includes outlets at ION Orchard, nex, Waterway Point, One Raffles Place, Jem, Suntec City, Orchard Building, Tampines Mall, Kallang Wave and VivoCity and it applies to apparels from the Women, Men and Children section.
The lowest priced item will be free.
So while you are at it, it might be a good chance for you to drag your boyfriends shopping too!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games