For many years, Jack’s Place has been brand that holds fond memories for many of us – especially the kids who were born in the 90s as it was always one of the few places we would go for dinner with our families. And now, if your workplace or school is near a Jack’s Place outlet, you’re in luck!
For the month of January, Jack’s Place is offering their NZ Sirloin Steak Set Lunch for only S$9.90! Usual prices can go up to S$15.90 and each set lunch consists of wholemeal garlic bread, soup of the day, day’s dessert & coffee/tea – quite a steal, huh! However, Valid on weekdays, excluding eve of/and on PH!
And if you haven’t tried their steak before, you can expect an excellent choice of steak perfectly grilled to your choice of doneness. We heard that their service is top-notch too!
And if you are still looking for the nearest Jack’s Place outlet, you can find it here.
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- 10 Best Lunch Promotions in S’pore so Good You’ll Take Half Day for Them
- Swee Choon Dim Sum Restaurant Finally Opens for Lunch Instead Of Just For Supper-Goers
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024