When it comes to KFC, there are a couple of things that you cannot dispute:
- Very few fried chicken can beat their original fried chicken
- Everyone misses the colonel burger from the past
- They make a mean cheese fries
Now, if you’ve thought there’s no way KFC can make their cheese fries even better, with their complicated but pleasing scent of spring onion, mayonnaise and cheese, they just proved you wrong.
Because what’s better than KFC cheese fries?
KFC cheese fries for cheap.
Or in this case, free.
KFC Giving Out Free Cheese Fries
Yes, you heard that right, free cheese fries.
To celebrate National Day this year, here’s what KFC Singapore is going to do for you:
For every two- or three-piece chicken meal you buy, they’ll give you a cheese fries. Complete with mayonnaise, chopped spring onions and cheese.
The promo is valid for both dine-in and takeaway from 29 July 2019 onwards. But make sure to be fast because it’s a time-limited offer.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Limited time offer, while stocks last.
- Meal bundle differs at selected KFC restaurants.
- Available for dine-in and takeaway orders at all KFC restaurants except KFC Jewel Changi Airport, KidZania, Sentosa and Singapore Zoo.
- Not for KFC Delivery and Catering. Visuals are for illustration only.
Plus, Join A Lucky Draw
If free cheese fries isn’t enough to attract you (why not?!), here’s another reason to start eating at KFC more.
From now until 9 Aug 2019, purchase any of the meals mentioned below:
- 2pcs Chicken Meal
- 3pcs Chicken Meal
- National Day Buddy Meal
- National Day Feast
- 4pcs Buddy Meal
And you’ll get a scratch card with a code to uncover.
Then, go to KFC’s website and enter the code on your card.
There are over $288,000 worth of cash and prizes to be won.
Including a Mercedes-Benz A-Class.
There is also $488 worth of cash prizes to be given out daily.
In other words, forget your diet and start joining in the festivities today. Who knows, you might just be walking away with your dream car.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- TAFEP Contacting Nas Daily After He Intended to Recruit a Foreigner Based in S’pore
- Fish Leong Reportedly Officially Divorced After 9 Years of Marriage
- Thai Man Found Dead, Allegedly Consumed White Wine & Durians Together
- Woman Suffers Deadly Brain Infection After Using Cotton Buds To Clean Her Ears
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Boneless Chicken Steak: It’s Like Shrooms Burger Except No Buns