Yes, 8 April is a Monday, and if you’re anything like my boss, you’ll be in a bad mood because #MondayBlues.
But hey, don’t worry because we’ve got news that’ll make you wait eagerly for Monday to come.
And it’s delivered by our favourite yellow M and its clown.
Or more specifically, McDelivery.
Last year, McDonald’s celebrated McDelivery by giving everybody free delivery on their McDelivery services.
And this year, they’re looking to up the ante by giving you even better McDelivery deals.
McDelivery Day Promo
From 8 to 11 April 2019, McDonald’s Singapore is commemorating McDelivery Day by giving you a series of irresistible deals in the form of sharing boxes.
Two of them, to be exact.
Happy Sharing Box A
For just $9.90 (U.P $13.95), get the Sharing Box A which consists of the following goodies:
- 12-piece Chicken McNuggets
- 8-piece McWings
The perfect snack box for you to Netflix and chill with your loved ones.
Or, if you’re feeling for something more than finger food:
Happy Sharing Box C
For just $6.90 (U.P $9.70), get your hands on:
- 2-piece Crispy Chicken
- 4-piece McWings
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- The two Happy Sharing boxes are only available for a limited period only from 8 to 11 Apr 2019.
- Available via McDelivery and GrabFood service only.
- Prices stated excludes delivery charge.
McDonald’s Crispy Chicken
Now, for those who are wondering whether they should go for the all-time favourite Chicken McNuggets, or the new but sexciting Crispy Chicken, here’s a review on their Crispy Chicken to help you make your choice.
According to my colleague GY who wrote the review:
Just imagine you’re buying a double McSpicy, removing the buns and having the patties by themselves.
It’s crispy on the outside and extremely soft on the inside: in fact, it’s so soft, I thought it’s undercooked (though I know that’s not true).
The breaded skin gives a loud crunchy sound with every bite, and beneath the skin is a greasy yet savoury slab of succulent chicken thigh.
So if you haven’t given their Crispy Chicken a shot, and you’re secretly a fan of McSpicy, 8 to 11 April‘s probably the best time to try it for yourself.
After all, to potentially find a new favourite McDonald’s item, and to find it for cheap?
That’s a lifelong dream come true for my fat boss.
So what are you waiting for? Time to plan some McDonald’s time for these three days liao.
You’re welcome! 😉
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days