Some of us are very familiar with MUJI: it’s almost like a small department store with all things Japanese, from clothes to food to even house decorations. Some of us might not know about MUJI, since it has a cult following instead of a mainstream appeal.
But it all doesn’t matter, because all of us like discounts.
From now until 18 May 2016, MUJI outlets are having some crazy promotions because it’s their 13th anniversary: clothes are going at 13% off or at $13 off.
Either that, or items are being sold at just $1.30 or with 13% off.
Heck, if you’re early, there’re some items at 20% off too.
Here’s what MUJI is all about, lest you’re new to this awesome Japanese brand.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out all their outlets here. Let your friends know so that this weekend, you guys can have a MUJI spree!
*All images from Muji Singapore Facebook Page
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games