Do you love going to Gardens by the Bay? Most, if not all, of us have been to this beautiful place to admire the supertrees and flowers. Some of us might even have paid for entry into the conservatories, which are practically heaven when you walk in from the hot, sweltering heat outside.
NTUC members, if you’re a fan of Gardens by the Bay, you will not want to miss this offer. Yes, your NTUC card isn’t just here to offer rebates when you do your grocery shopping at Fairprice or to enjoy member discounts when you dine at food fare, there are promotions you can keep an eye out for as well!
And here’s one such promotion: NTUC members will get to enjoy 1-for-1 admission to the two conservatories at Gardens by the Bay from
now till 30 June 2016 1 May 2016 to 30 June 2016. But here’s the catch: this promotion is only valid for the first 55 NTUC members for each day, so be sure to get there early if you want to get your hands on those tickets.
(Publisher’s note: It has recently come to our attention that the date of promotion: 1-for-1 admission for NTUC members was in error. We deeply apologize for the oversight and will work harder to prevent such errors in the future.)
This is a great time to visit because “Tulipmania” is back to the gardens during this period as well. Just imagine: a sea of tulips so beautiful it seemed unreal just waiting for you to admire with your very own eyes. Sounds awesome? Then be sure not to miss “Tulipmania” which will be showcased at the Flower Dome.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your partner and make your way to Gardens by the Bay this weekend! And if you’re not an NTUC member, get someone who is to go with you!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door