Korean BBQ buffets are all in the hype right now, but Japanese BBQ? Well, that’s where you can experience something different for a change!
From now till 30th November, you can enjoy S$1 For Every 2nd A5 Miyazaki Waygu & Korubuta Pork BBQ Buffet at GYUU++ located at Emporium Shokuhin!
That’s essentially like a 1 for 1 buffet offer, just that you’ve to top up S$1 more but hey, it’s still VERY affordable – considering the fact that you can get to try premium A5 Miyazaki Waygu & Korubuta Pork.
Prices are as follows:
The A5 Miyazaki Waygu Beef is 100% purebred Japanese Wagyu from the Miyachiku co-op, whereas A5 refers to the quality grade of the beef.
A normal BBQ set out there would already cost well over S$30 a plate. Plus, you can even enjoy seafood such as salmon, scallop, prawns, desserts, and many more!
This promotion is only available for members of Emporium Shokuhin & OCBC card members, but you can apply for a member here FOR FREE. You can also get dining vouchers when you do, so you are really missing out if you don’t join in!
Emporium Shokuhin, Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard #01-18
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days