S$1 for SUSHI? YES, PLEASE!
We all love Sushi Express for their inexpensive S$1.50++ sushi that lets us enjoy Japanese food without having the guilt to pay for more. And not only are their sushi affordable, they also offer a huge selection of delectable morsels of heaven for us to choose from!
From 9 – 11 November 2016, Sushi Express will be running a promotion at their Tampines Hub outlet to commemorate the opening! Everything will be going for only S$1 a plate, so better head there early because we presume that there is going to be a really long queue for that 3 days!
And while you are there, do also order up some of the sushi dishes that are not the conveyor belt – because that’s when you really get a bang for your buck. Their Chawanmushi and Salmon soup are really good!
Don’t forget to jio your friends and family down this Wednesday!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- SMU & NUS Residences Also Used for Quarantine Proposes; Some Students Allegedly Not Happy With The Move
- Taiwanese With Wuhan Virus Hid Symptoms & Went to Taiwan Nightclub; Fined SGD$13.5K
- Singer Participates In Competition To Pay Mum’s Medical Bills; Finds Out She Passed Away During Her Performance
- MOH Says 4th Wuhan Virus Patient Has Been on Public Transport, VivoCity & USS But Risk of Infection is Low
- Hong Kong Protestors Set Fire On Building Meant for Quarantine Proposes
- S’pore Government Debunks 3 Misinformation About Wuhan Virus Status in S’pore