S$1 for SUSHI? YES, PLEASE!
We all love Sushi Express for their inexpensive S$1.50++ sushi that lets us enjoy Japanese food without having the guilt to pay for more. And not only are their sushi affordable, they also offer a huge selection of delectable morsels of heaven for us to choose from!
From 9 – 11 November 2016, Sushi Express will be running a promotion at their Tampines Hub outlet to commemorate the opening! Everything will be going for only S$1 a plate, so better head there early because we presume that there is going to be a really long queue for that 3 days!
And while you are there, do also order up some of the sushi dishes that are not the conveyor belt – because that’s when you really get a bang for your buck. Their Chawanmushi and Salmon soup are really good!
Don’t forget to jio your friends and family down this Wednesday!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days