Nothing lasts forever.
I mean; just look at the statistics.
Robert Downey Jr’s Ironman.
Chris Evans’ Captain America.
The huge turd I flushed down the toilet earlier this morning.
They’re all gone.
Yet, sad as it sounds, the fact remains that likewise, other good things fail to last eternally. And to exemplify my case, I present the following article:
Don’t Say Bojio: Soi 55 Offering All Drinks At 50% Off
Now I bet you’re wondering;
It’s a Don’t Say Bojio deal. How the hell is it sad?
Well, as the Chinese phrase ‘无风不起浪，事出必有因’ entails, nothing happens without a cause. And in this case…
It’s the impending closure of Soi55 @ The Cathay.
According to their Facebook page, Soi 55 will be relocating after 3 years at the Cathay.
Their last day of operation will be held on 3 August 2019.
And to express their gratitude for all these years’ patronage, they will be offering a whopping 50% off all Thai milk teas from 29 July to 3 August!
50% off all these flirtatious treats?
Bringing the street-wise culture of Thailand to our shores, Soi55 offers time-honoured traditional Thai iced and hot teas & coffees, and is considered by many as the best Thai Iced Milk Tea here in Singapore.
And it’s no wonder, considering how their plethora of flavours, ranging from Thai Green Milk Tea to Rose Thai Milk Tea Slushie, never fail to please the crowd.
“They’ve got me going Soiwadeeka!” my colleague once raved over their Soi 55 beverage.
At the current moment, Soi 55 owns just one outlet here, but even that one’s all set to relocate.
Which means that essentially, you’re going to have to go without Soi 55 for a while.
Oh, the horror.
And so… what’re you waiting for?
If you’re a big fan of Soi 55’s Thai drinks, or used to frequent their Cathay outlet really frequently and wish to pay tribute, this is it:
Soi 55 @ The Cathay’s waiting for you.
So mark down the dates…
29 July to 3 August
Jot down the Terms & Conditions…
- Remember to flash the post before you purchase to enjoy the offer.
- 50% off does not include toppings.
Scribble down their location…
SOI55 @ THE CATHAY
2 Handy Road, #05-03, Singapore 229233
Memorise their opening hours…
Monday – Thursday: 2:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 12 midnight
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
And I’ll see you there, a Thai iced treat in each hand. 🙂
P.s. Stay tuned to their Facebook page for updates on their new location!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill