I’m sure most, if not all of us are familiar with Sushi Express in Singapore, right? I mean, it is, after all, one of the cheapest places in Singapore for sushi restaurant fare; and their miso soup with a generous amount of salmon within it doesn’t hurt them as well.
The outlet at [email protected] was closed for a “facelift” end last month, and it will reopen for business tomorrow. For those who are familiar with how Sushi Express operates, you will know, and hope for, their $1 opening promotion that they seemed to always have for their new outlets. Guess what, your wish has been answered.
Well, if you, like one of the writers in the office, is abso-frigging-lutely crazy about this place, you will love what we have to tell you: because what’s better than good news? Sharing them, of course!
Sushi Express at [email protected] is reopening tomorrow (27 April 2016), and for their reopening special, they are selling everything at $1 per plate instead of the usual $1.50. Yes, everything. Sushi, cakes, desserts, flame-grilled sushi, everything!
And you know what’s better? The promotion is valid for 3 whole days (from 27 to 29 April 2016), so most of us can probably get our hands on some of them delicious Japanese fare.
No T.G.I.F plans yet? What are you waiting for? Grab some friends and make your way down on 29 Apr then! Just be prepared to fight the crowd if you’re planning to go on a Friday though.
Okay, now excuse us while we try to convince our boss to let us leave early from work on Friday.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: Real Salted Egg Fried Chicken Review: It’s Worth Throwing Shade Over
- Man Suffers From Stroke After Sitting Down In Front Of A Computer For 24 Hours
- Guy Got Together With Female Passenger After They Held Hands On A Plane During Turbulence
- 90s Kids’ Dream Girlfriend Rainie Yang Said Yes To Li Rong Hao’s Marriage Proposal
- Fans Are Now Urging Kenneth Ma to Date Natalie Tong After Ma Publicly Declared He’s Done with Jacqueline Wong