Don’t know where to go for the long weekend? How about squeezing and fighting with a huge crowd of people with plenty of cursing and swearing?
Have you heard of TEMT? I believe most of us have visited, if not heard, about this shop. After all, the impression they have given most of us is of a shop located in prime shopping malls selling clothes with prices comparable to those found in Bugis Street (think: $10, $15).
Well, if you’re a fan of TEMT, you’ll definitely go apeshit after hearing this: TEMT is having an grand opening sale for their new outlet at Plaza Singapura from 29 April to 30 April 2016. For the sale, expect to get 50% off storewide on your purchases.
Imagine getting that cute, trendy blouse you have always wanted at $5? Or cheaper.
What are you waiting for? Grab your shopping kakis and make your way down to Plaza Singapura while stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Shared How She Used Fitness Tracker To Catch Friend’s BF Cheating
- Actress Han Ji-seong Was Drunk When She Died in a Traffic Accident
- Grandpa Fed 1-Month-Old With Alcohol So That He Won’t ‘Lose Face’; Baby Then Died from Alcohol-Poisoning
- Teenager Allegedly Choked on Bubble Tea Pearls & Died Soon After
- Netizen Posted Images of Packet Drink With ‘Black Substances’; MARIGOLD Has Responded