Don’t know where to go for the long weekend? How about squeezing and fighting with a huge crowd of people with plenty of cursing and swearing?
Have you heard of TEMT? I believe most of us have visited, if not heard, about this shop. After all, the impression they have given most of us is of a shop located in prime shopping malls selling clothes with prices comparable to those found in Bugis Street (think: $10, $15).
Well, if you’re a fan of TEMT, you’ll definitely go apeshit after hearing this: TEMT is having an grand opening sale for their new outlet at Plaza Singapura from 29 April to 30 April 2016. For the sale, expect to get 50% off storewide on your purchases.
Imagine getting that cute, trendy blouse you have always wanted at $5? Or cheaper.
What are you waiting for? Grab your shopping kakis and make your way down to Plaza Singapura while stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’