It’s never too early to buy your Christmas gifts.
Especially if they’re for the little monsters you see once or twice a year (i.e. your nieces or nephews).
Christmas might have just been over about two months ago, but it’ll come in ten months’ time, too, so now is the best-est time to stock up on the gifts.
Because a toys buffet is back. Again.
BHG Toys Buffet in Junction 8 Shopping Centre
If you live in the north or central, you’d know about Junction 8. It’s one of the more popular malls there, with it being accessible via Bishan MRT Station, the station that’s connected to so many lines that anyone can reach there in less than an hour from almost anywhere.
And yesterday afternoon, BHG Singapore posted this:
Here are the words if you can’t read them:
Grab all you can in a bag for $8* only!
Stuff as many toys as you can, now at BHG Bishan level 3 till 17th Feb.
*T&Cs apply. While stocks last.
Notice that we mentioned “again”?
It’s because just a few months ago (to be exact, in October 2018), they’ve the exact same sale in Bugis BHG at the exact same price of $8.
How Big is the Bag?
If you’re hoping that it’s this bag…
…you’ll be disappointed. Because it’s a rather small bag:
The folks from Singapore Toy Sale was there and have taken some useful images:
Terms & Conditions:
- Stuff as many items from participating Toys Brands into the polybag provided.
- All toys packaging are not to be compressed or removed
- Present the polybag to staff or promoter to be tagged
- All items are while stock last
- Payment to be made at the cashier
- No exchange or refund is allowed for items under this promotion
According to some Facebook users, there are agak agak how many toys you can slot in the bag:
Just so you know, they indicated that stocks are depleting so it’ll be best to be there early.
If not, we won’t know when the next toys buffet will occur.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- TAFEP Contacting Nas Daily After He Intended to Recruit a Foreigner Based in S’pore
- Fish Leong Reportedly Officially Divorced After 9 Years of Marriage
- Thai Man Found Dead, Allegedly Consumed White Wine & Durians Together
- Woman Suffers Deadly Brain Infection After Using Cotton Buds To Clean Her Ears
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Boneless Chicken Steak: It’s Like Shrooms Burger Except No Buns