Good news to all Famous Amos lovers! Starting from 25 July to 29 July 2016, you’ll be able to grab yourself a bag of cookies for just $1! Usually priced at $5.60 for 100g of delicious chocolatey goodness, just imagine how much you’re saving!
Be among the first 3,000 patrons per day to indulge and choose from a range of Chocolate Chip with Pecan Nut, Butterscotch Chip with Pecan Nut, No Nut Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisins Cookies. Just head over to the nearest Famous Amos outlet to you as the promotion is available islandwide! The redemption is only valid for one person each, though, so bring share this and bring along your friends and family.
Before you hurry down, here’s the catch, because not everything is free right? Cookie lovers will only be able to enjoy this promotion if you’re paying via UOB. Though, nothing can stand between us and our love of heavenly-smelling baked goods, right?
For Android users, here’s how you can pay via the UOB Mighty App:
- Download and install the UOB Mighty app onto your Android device.
- Digitise your UOB Visa debit/ credit and MasterCard credit card through the app.
– Step 1: Add your debit/ credit card by signing into UOB Personal Internet Banking or by simply keying in your card details manually.
– Step 2: Read and accept the Terms & Conditions stated.
– Step 3: Key and set your wallet pin.
– Step 4: Enter your SMS One-Time Password where your card will be successfully added.
- During payment, open the UOB Mighty app before selecting the card and tapping ‘Make a payment’.
- Unlock the step with your wallet pin and placing the phone onto the store’s contactless payment terminal.
- Check the terminal and make sure that the payment has been made.
For Apple users, here’s how you can make payment:
- Open the Wallet app.
- Click on the ‘+’ sign at the top right.
- Use your iPhone’s camera to take a photo of the card’s information or by entering your card details manually.
- Check the card details and make sure it’s correct before entering your security code (CVV or CVC).
- Proceed to read and accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’ twice.
- You will receive a verification code via SMS from UOB for security purposes where you’ll need to enter into your phone.
- You will be able to load multiple UOB cards and set a default card for payments.
- Open the Wallet app, tap and hold the card before dragging it the front and releasing. You will receive a message notifying you about the confirmation for the default card.
- During payment,
– If you’re paying via iPhone, to use your default card, simply rest your finger on Touch ID and hold your phone onto the contactless payment terminal until you see ‘Done’ with a checkmark on the display.
– If you’re paying via Apple Watch, tap twice on the side button and hold the display of your Apple Watch onto the contactless payment terminal until you feel a gentle tap. When your default card appears on the screen, hold your watch near the terminal to pay.