It’s Tuesday, 6 August, and you know what that means;
The day’s gonna be blue. So blue.
But hey, cheer up; with only two days left to an awesome long weekend, the work week’s all set to be a short and sweet one.
And plus, this is gonna happen just three days later.
50% off Regular Priced items from Converse on 9th and 10th August 2019?
Is this the greatest week ever or what?
Don’t Say Bojio: Up to 50% Off in VivoCity Converse on 9 & 10 Aug
A big fan of popular shoe brand Converse?
Been eyeing a particular pair of Converse sneakers for ages?
Well, this is it.
This 9th and 10 August, prepare to feast your eyes (and wallets) as Converse @ VivoCity presents an awesome promotion in light of the nation’s birthday:
50% off Regular Priced Items in-store!
In an open invitation for you to celebrate National Day together, Converse @VivoCity has slapped a 50% off tag on all regular priced items STOREWIDE.
And yes, that’ll mean discounts of all your favourite tees, bags and of course, shoes!
With a plethora of options for you to choose from, one thing’s for sure:
Buys will be imminent, so prep your wallets for some real-value purchases!
Other Vivo promotions
And it seems that over at VivoCity, other promotions are raging too.
Just check out some of these quality deals to grace the mall in light of the upcoming National Day celebration!
Unsatiated with your Converse buy? Well, there’re other reasons to turn up at the mall, it seems!
And so… what’re you waiting for?
If you’re perpetually starved of shoes, or are just looking for a good pair to tide you over the next 10 years, there’s really no other way out:
This Converse sale’s definitely meant for you.
And so… take note of the T & Cs, and mark down the details:
Dates: 9th & 10th Aug 2019
Location: VivoCity #02-59
And with that in mind…
I shall see you there. 🙂
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games