Here’s a quick trivia: What’s a homegrown brand highly sought-after by foreigners and locals alike?
If you guessed Charles & Keith, you’re absolutely correct.
Charles & Keith originated from Singapore
The brand was founded by a pair of brothers named Charles and Keith Wong who have been supplying customers with quality accessories, bags, and shoes since 1996.
They have expanded within Asia and across the globe to the Middle East, Europe, Latin America including Africa.
Fun fact: They started out as a shoe store.
It’s Time To Go Crazy
PSA: The only time we shopaholics can truly let loose and shop guilt-free have finally arrived.
If you’ve been eyeing a pair of shoes from Charles & Keith or Pedro for a while now but your wallet is on a diet, I bring good news.
Warehouse sale: Up to 70% of savings
Gather your shopping kakis and keep your weekends free this week because Charles & Keith and Pedro, their sister brand selling men’s footwear, is currently having a warehouse sale at their HQ.
The sale takes place between 14 to 17 March 2019; fastest hands and legs win!
Though they have a wide range of products, only shoes (catering to both male and female) will be up for grabs at UP TO 70% OFF. This sounds like yet another reason to drag your other half along to
queue for you while you shop.
Just to prepare you for the battle ahead, here’s what past Warehouse sales look like:
Terms & Conditions
- The following payment methods are accepted: Cash, Credit card, NETS (min. S$20 spending required for payment with cards)
- All sales are final. Merchandise sold is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Not valid with CHARLES & KEITH and PEDRO privilege member cards, discount coupons, vouchers and/or any other promotions.
- New merchandise is added daily, while stocks last.
- No price adjustments on previous purchases.
- Should there be any dispute, CHARLES & KEITH GROUP Management’s decision is final and binding
- Note: The Management has the right to amend the Terms & Conditions governing this Warehouse Sale without prior notice.
When and Where
- 6 Tai Seng Link, CHARLES & KEITH Headquarters, Singapore 534101
- 14 – 16 March 2019: 10 am – 8 pm / 17 March 2019: 10 am – 5 pm
Pro tips on surviving a Warehouse sale
As a shopaholic myself, I thought it would only be right to share some tips I’ve gathered throughout my experience with warehouse sales.
Here’s the most important takeaway if you really have to choose one. Shopping should be enjoyable and stress-free instead of always having to adjust your off-shoulder top.
Clothes-wise, go with something comfortable and not too tight.
As for shoes, opt for a sandal or slip-on since this is a sale for shoes, it would make sense to wear something easy to slip on and off.
Depending on the space and number of people in line for payment, keep in mind that you might need to walk and stand for longer periods of time.
Travel light and bring as little things as possible because well, if you do end up getting a lot of shoes, that’d be heavy won’t it?
Bring a reusable bag too to do your part for the environment.
Always go with someone else
Even better, go in groups. This may be extra but it’s the most time-effective tip.
Devise a plan on how you want to shop; spread out and disseminate tasks – e.g. A to oversee the sandals, B to oversee the covered shoes, C to start queuing.
I recommend grabbing everything that catches your eye first before going over your loots together while queuing up.
Because chances are, you’re gonna spend a while waiting in line for payment. Teachers didn’t teach us the elimination method for nothing.
If you’re one to perspire easily, I highly recommend you to bring a portable fan. Running around to find THE perfect shoe(s) can be quite a workout if I may say so myself.
Don’t get too carried away and shop at the expense of others. Be aware of those around you to allow others to have a good experience. Everyone is there for the same reason as you. Make friends not enemies.
Here’s wishing all my comrades all the best!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- TAFEP Contacting Nas Daily After He Intended to Recruit a Foreigner Based in S’pore
- Fish Leong Reportedly Officially Divorced After 9 Years of Marriage
- Thai Man Found Dead, Allegedly Consumed White Wine & Durians Together
- Woman Suffers Deadly Brain Infection After Using Cotton Buds To Clean Her Ears
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Boneless Chicken Steak: It’s Like Shrooms Burger Except No Buns