Come on, guys, let’s admit this: we set a New Year’s Resolution every year, and one of which is this: exercise regularly and lose weight.
Ten years later, we’re still setting the same goal.
That’s understandable because as working adults, we won’t have time to exercise *coughs*excuses*coughs*
You see, even our fit colleague who’s six packs of Coke has to lift when he’s working.
View this post on Instagram
A study shows that employees’ first priority in a job is work-life balance, yet employers thought that pay is employees’ first priority. So if you’re an employer, do remember this: most Singaporeans prefer to go home at 6:00 p.m. instead of getting paid just a little more. Well, at least that’s what the study says lah. Read more in our app. Link in bio. Guy Who Has to Treat the Office as His Personal Gym: @notzhihao #factoftheday #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #funfacts #productivity #sgwork #worklifebalancefail
But hey: like what a wise man once said, “Even if you don’t exercise, at least look like you’re exercising.”
Because according to a study done by six Goody Feed resident cats, as long as you Instagram yourself in the gym with some fancy sportswear, 99.8% of the viewers would believe that you’re exercising. The other 0.2% are bots.
And another wise man said, “Believe, and you’ll achieve.”
Then again, how are you going to find some fancy sportswear and yet still Instagram expensive foods?
That’s when you should be glad that you’ve downloaded our app (you’re reading this on our app, right?).
I’m here to show you a deal that’ll fulfil all your Instagram dreams.
Royal Sporting House Mega Warehouse Sale
The phrase “Warehouse Sale” is enough to attract kiasu Singaporeans like how a rotten lizard would attract ants, but when you add a “Mega” in front?
From today (which is 28 November 2018, by the way) until 2 December 2018, Royal Sporting House would be holding a warehouse sale at 190 Macpherson Road.
If you can’t read the description, here goes:
Gear up for Royal Sporting House’s MEGA WAREHOUSE SALE & enjoy up to 80% off on a wide range of sporting goods from Reebok, Adidas, Speedo, Nike, Saucony & more!
Location: 190 Macpherson Road S348548
Date & time:
28 Nov, 12pm – 6pm
29 Nov – 1 Dec, 10am – 7pm
2 Dec, 10am – 4pm
You can expect up to 80% off for popular brands like Reebok, Adidas, Nike, Asics, Umbro, Diadora, Wilson and more.
Here’s the building you should be looking out for:
The nearest MRT Station is Potong Pasir MRT Station, but you’ll have to walk about 13 to 15 minutes to reach the building. Well, since you’re going to buy sportswear, why not walk, right?
If not, these bus services would stop directly in front of the building: 8, 61, 64, 65, 66, 90, 151 and 154.
See you there!
Did you come across this article on Facebook? If so, then you should really join our Telegram channel here (https://t.me/goodyfeedsg) because Facebook algorithm is showing you just the depressing side of Singapore. You won't want that, right?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- 24YO Who Starved Herself Trying To Save Money For Brother’s Medical Treatment Dies
- Creative Debt Collector Who Dressed Up In Funeral Garb & Disturbed Employees Jailed
- Video Reveals Serious Collision Between an SBS Bus & Lorry That Broke Lorry Into 2 Pieces; Lorry Driver is a P-Plate Driver Without a P-Plate
- NEA: Singaporeans More Vulnerable To ‘New’ Version Of Dengue That Appeared in 2020
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income